Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Roll

Character » appears in 45 games

Roll is Mega Man's "younger sister." She plays a support role in many of the Mega Man games.

I can't be the only person who has wanted Roll to be a playable character since they were a child.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

HarbinLights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Else, there wouldn't be lots of mods(romhacks) that replace Rock with Roll as a playable heroine. Or tribute games like Rokko-chan.

And yet, the only game where she officially is, is an unlockable in Mega Man Powered Up. I'd like to hope Capcom is aware of interest in Roll as a heroine, from multiple fanworks over the years, to the extremely passionate response to Call voting in Mighty No. 9. And yet, I haven't seen Roll appear in Mega Man 11 previews in any kind of meaningful capacity. It looks like (heroine) Roll fans are back to square one, again.

I'd prefer for Roll to be officially recognized by Capcom, Inti Creates, Inafune, ect., rather than just by passionate fans who make art and romhacks and ect.

I like Roll as a Capcom/Video Game character and I want to play as her in more games! I guess I should just feel lucky that Capcom is a company lenient with their IPs, that allows things like Roll hacks and fangames to exist, unlike Nintendo who would order a cease and desist.

ZombiePie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 19

As you can see in our Community Rules, not every random thought or idea warrants a forum thread. As you can see in our "Other Stuff That Might Get You In Trouble" section you will find:

5. Threads with no discussion value: While we allow off-topic discussion, be mindful that this is primarily a forum about video games. Users who repeatedly post inane, nonsensical, inflammatory, or meaningless threads will be moderated.

Please ensure all threads breed a discussion that cannot be answered with a simple "yes" or "no" answer. Forum topics should encourage in-depth discussions demeaning more than single word or sentence responses.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.