Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Routine

Game » consists of 0 releases. Released 2023

A first person survival horror game set on an abandoned Moon base, Routine draws influence from an 80s vision of the future. The main objective is to uncover the truth in a place where death is permanent.

Routine - Alpha Gameplay Trailer

Darji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

here is I think the first ever gameplay of Routine. A true candidate for Patrick's Spookin' With Scoops^^

Oh and Rift Support is already confirmed^^

Avatar image for deactivated-6109c8479bb3d
    deactivated-6109c8479bb3d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

Fant-tastic.

That's exactly the retro-futuristic aesthetic I love.

Nekroskop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Nekroskop

Looks better than most 60 men development teams can churn out these days. With only 6 developers, I guess it might take a while.

Please don't encourage Patrick to stream this with a scare cam. It will ruin the whole immersion. You should really play the game yourself instead.

TheHT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

I don't usually notice this sort of thing, but that's some really nice audio design. Man, and that lag on the gun hud is a great touch.

scroll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Looks pretty fucking great. I don't think I'd be able to play it with the Rift because I'm terrible enough at these kinds of games.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.