Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Rusty Hearts

Game » consists of 2 releases. Released Sep 20, 2011

A free to play MMORPG published by Perfect World Entertainment.

Anyone playing/ wants to play this awesome game?

Jeldh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By Jeldh

I have been playing this game for a few days now and I'm having a blast, I love the beat em up, combo system- combat and this is the first Mmorpg I have been patient enough to play for quite a while. Only problem is, its hard to find groups and players for the dungeons. While its not very hard to solo them yet, it feels lonely to play a multiplayer game almost singeplayer. Sometimes it feels like the game is abandoned, like a ghost town. Which is sad because the game so far is awesome, And I haven't even touched the PvP, pets or any complex dungeons or quests yet.

So, Is there anyone here at Giantbomb who plays this game? Or anyone willing to try it? Its free on steam (with achievements!), and its really worth a shot.

TobbRobb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

#2  Edited By TobbRobb

I played an hour or so with a few friends. It was fun and all, but the combat kind of felt like bad DMC combat, I personally would just plat that instead.

Then again, juggling monster between each other is preeeetty cool.

MikkaQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By MikkaQ

I tried it, but I didn't really dig it, and now they spam my inbox, like every other company in the world.

It just felt kinda awkward, the controls. And I didn't care too much for the combat either. Then again, I don't really like any MMORPGs, so there's that.

Cloudenvy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Cloudenvy

Tried it, didn't really like it.

Jeldh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By Jeldh

Damn, well I guess its not for everyone. We'll see if it grow bored of it too.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.