Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Ryan Davis

Person » credited in 9 games

Ryan Davis was a GameSpot editor and co-founder of Giant Bomb. He was solely responsible for founding batmanbatmanbatman.com and cocainemountain.com, and went by the online nickname of "Taswell." Ryan passed away on July 3, 2013. He is gone but never forgotten. We love you, Ryan.

A little something I wrote about Ryan.

Solidfox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Solidfox

So Ryan's birthday was yesterday. I decided to celebrate it with video games and booze. Well in the middle of that mess, I decided to write a little something about him and give my thoughts. Now. Any sensible person would delete it and never let anyone look at it. But here I am, posting it on GiantBomb.com

Now keep in mind, I was a wee bit drunk when I typed this. There might be some errors in spelling, grammar, or in cohesion. I also don't plan to edit or change it, to keep it's "charm." Here's the link to the.. Thing.

Thanks a lot if you decide to read it. This is something I personally wanted to do for a while, even though I needed a bottle of rum and about a year to get the courage to do it.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.