Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Ryu ga Gotoku Ishin!

Game » consists of 2 releases. Released Feb 22, 2014

The second spin-off of the mainline Yakuza series set in a Feudal Japanese setting, centered 19th century samurai Ryoma Sakamoto.

Just got my imported copy, I hope they localize this game...

Red_Piano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

So I was feeling adventurous so I picked up a copy of Yakuza Ishin and while I understand nothing of the story and there's no chance I'm going to go through the entire game without being able to read dialogue. Damn is this game fun, the combat is great. There's also the fact that samurai games are extinct now.

I really hope this game gets some sort of translation.

Corevi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Yeah from everything I've seen it's great. There're full script translations for this game if you want to follow the story.

Samurai games aren't dead btw. Way of the Samurai 4 came out like 2 years ago and is coming to PC later this month.

Red_Piano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Yeah I tried using the KHH translation guide but it's a lot to keep up with and it'll probably double the amount of time playing the game if I were to sit through it with that, I may do it anyways but I just got my PS4 so I'll probably put it off until a dry spell or something.

I'm a big fan of the first Way of the Samurai game, I had no idea they were still making them, I'll have to keep an eye out for the PC release of 4 then.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.