Developed by Kheops Studio
and published by Big Fish Games
, Safecracker: the Ultimate Puzzle Adventure
is a point & click
adventure filled with intricate puzzles that the player must solve with both a sheer logical approach and/or by gathering clues and evidence around the mansion the game takes place in.
Taken from Big Fish:
As an expert Safecracker, you are hired by the wealthy family of a recently deceased billionaire to search for the last will and testament of their late relative, Duncan W. Adams. An avid safe collector and an "eccentric" to say the least, Adams has hidden the deed to his riches in one of the 35 safes scattered in his extravagant mansion. The stakes are high. Use your expertise, wits, and puzzle solving skills to crack them all and earn your pay check.
- Operating System: Windows® 2000/XP
- Processor: 800 MHz Pentium® III or equivalent / faster
- Sound Card: DirectX® 9.0c compatible
- Operating System: Windows XP
- Processor: 1 GHz Intel Pentium 4 or equivalent / faster
- Sound Card: 3D compatible sound card