Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Saints Row 2

Game » consists of 23 releases. Released Oct 14, 2008

The clone that surpassed the original returns with the even more over-the-top sequel to Volition's popular open-world mayhem generator, Saints Row.

Collecting money for hoods

Davvyk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 19

#1  Edited By Davvyk

I know im obviously being retarded here but i cant seem to find where i pick up the cash i earn per day from owning hoods.

Any helps?

Kazona

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By Kazona

You can get the money at one of your hide-outs. Assuming you only have the one you unlock automatically, when you walk down the stairs and then finally through the last door, straight accross from it is another room where you can see a pack of floating dollars. Walk over to it, and hit the button to pick up your cash.

Davvyk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Davvyk

Il give this a hunt later. its a damn maze that first hideout

sparky_buzzsaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 42

#4  Edited By sparky_buzzsaw
    kush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By kush

Just check out your tiny crib that's practically across the street from the hideout. It's very tiny and impossible to get lost in...just grab your cash there.

Davvyk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Davvyk

Got it. i had seen that second crib but only noticed the glowing garage indicator outside. Think ive taken one to many bullets to the head recently.

CASE CLOSED
    GiantBomb Community FTW

hendersonman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By hendersonman
    Kush said:
    "Just check out your tiny crib that's practically across the street from the hideout. It's very tiny and impossible to get lost in...just grab your cash there."
    Just dont play Co-op with Kush when you do this, because he loves throwing satchel charges and running out of the house before you know what has happened >:|
    Gunner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#8  Edited By Gunner
    hendersonman said:
    "Kush said:
    "Just check out your tiny crib that's practically across the street from the hideout. It's very tiny and impossible to get lost in...just grab your cash there."
    Just dont play Co-op with Kush when you do this, because he loves throwing satchel charges and running out of the house before you know what has happened >:|"
    You and your shinanigins.
    kush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 0

#9  Edited By kush
    hendersonman said:
    "Kush said:
    Just dont play Co-op with Kush when you do this, because he loves throwing satchel charges and running out of the house before you know what has happened >:|"
    I love how you still stalk this site and barely ever post...except to cry about me killing you :P ...I can't help that killing you is such a relaxing activity for me.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.