Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Saints Row IV

Game » consists of 14 releases. Released Aug 20, 2013

When invading aliens capture the Saints and imprison their minds in a digital recreation of Steelport, it's up to the Boss (who by now has become the President of the United States) to free Earth from its oppressive new overlords.

Anyone else lose volume on their dubstep gun? (PC)

RabidMango

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By RabidMango

Not sure exactly when but when I fire my dubstep gun the audio is very quiet. I thought I messed with my audio settings or something but a friend I play coop with told me he had the same problem from his PC at home. Anyone have the same problem? Better yet, anybody know how to fix this? Thanks!

Avatar image for deactivated-62f93c42ce57b
    deactivated-62f93c42ce57b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

if you cant fix it in the sound settings, its probably a bug. try maybe verifying the integrity the files, if you have steam that is...

Make_Me_Mad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 11

If you're playing the steam version, there's a good chance this is yet another of the numerous bugs introduced by the patch from a few days ago. They're supposedly working on a patch to fix that patch, but no official word in a while.

Avatar image for deactivated-62ad23e05bdbc
    deactivated-62ad23e05bdbc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

SPOILER STUFF

When I first got the Dubstep gun in simulated Steelport, I used it and the gun worked fine. The only other time I used it was

during the mission when you're required to use it while Kinzie is wearing the Poodle Skirt. When I used it in that case, the volume was low, but I thought that because of the scenario, it was supposed to be like that, so I didn't think much of it. I didn't try using it again back in simulated Steelport, so it never occurred to me that it was actually a bug.

chiablo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Did anyone actually find the dubstep gun useful at all?

Capum15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Capum15

@dizzuncan: Yeah, that happened to me in that specific mission, but I used it after and it was fine for me. Never had the issue outside that mission.

@chiablo said:

I fully upgraded it and used it for about 80-90% of all weapon-related fighting. It's pretty fucking great at combat.

Edit: Man, I've been double posting with a single click a few times the past few days. Noticed others too.

Mike76x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Mike76x

SPOILER STUFF

When I first got the Dubstep gun in simulated Steelport, I used it and the gun worked fine. The only other time I used it was

during the mission when you're required to use it while Kinzie is wearing the Poodle Skirt. When I used it in that case, the volume was low, but I thought that because of the scenario, it was supposed to be like that, so I didn't think much of it. I didn't try using it again back in simulated Steelport, so it never occurred to me that it was actually a bug.

Same thing happened to me on the Xbox. I've had a few bugs that I though were part of the game until I reloaded it.

lego_my_eggo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#9  Edited By lego_my_eggo

@mike76x said:

@dizzuncan said:

SPOILER STUFF

Same thing happened to me on the Xbox. I've had a few bugs that I though were part of the game until I reloaded it.

I believe that it is suppose to sound mest up in that level because there was no dubstep in the 50's, then Matt Miller uploads a dubstep song a little later in the mission.

On the PS3 version i haven't had a problem other then that specific mission where i assume it was intentional.

slowbird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 18

@chiablo said:

Well, I upgraded it all the way as soon as possible, but yeah. I find it to be the second best gun for my play style once it's upgraded. The only gun I like more is the black hole gun which runs out of charge fairly quickly though.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.