Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Saints Row IV

Game » consists of 14 releases. Released Aug 20, 2013

When invading aliens capture the Saints and imprison their minds in a digital recreation of Steelport, it's up to the Boss (who by now has become the President of the United States) to free Earth from its oppressive new overlords.

Is a bug with Shaundi's loyalty mission SPOILERS

leebmx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By leebmx

So i'm on the Shaundi mission where you have to get high and then kill Veteran Child. I have killed all his doubles and opened the shield over the DJ booth (that sentence just looks so strange:)) Anyway I am stuck with VC just crouched on the ground with a big yellow Y button flashing above his head like it wants a QTE but pressing Y does nothing.

I can boot him up in the air by pressing R3 but not shoot him and nothing seems to be working. I'm guessing this is bug, but this whole mission is so f'ed up I can't be sure. Anyone else experienced this?

EDIT: Figured it out - This game is so hilariously stupid.

DOUBLE EDIT: Do you ever get grenades in this game? Can't remember if they were in 3.

TRIPLE EDIT: Just realised my title makes no sense. Oh well. Pointless thread is pointless.

Avatar image for ownlyuzinwonhan
    OwnlyUzinWonHan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 6

I did, he got stuck in the geometry and I had to find just the right spot to press the button from.

Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 24

Seems to be a pretty common bug I've noticed. I just restarted from a checkpoint and it fortunately worked the second time, though others have said if you press the prompt in front of the turn table, that'll still register whether he's actually there or not.

leebmx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yummylee said:

if you press the prompt in front of the turn table, that'll still register whether he's actually there or not.

That was what I did and it worked out in the end...

Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh, and no, you'll never get grenades, even during the real world missions.

leebmx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yummylee said:

if you press the prompt in front of the turn table, that'll still register whether he's actually there or not.

leebmx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yummylee said:

Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Yummylee

lol, nice echo.

Humanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

User Lists: 16

@leebmx said:

@yummylee said:

I spent quite a long time refusing to restart from checkpoint, just chucking his body all over the place before going up to the DJ table. Thank God.

Humanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

User Lists: 16

@leebmx said:

@yummylee said:

I spent quite a long time refusing to restart from checkpoint, just chucking his body all over the place before going up to the DJ table. Thank God.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.