Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Saints Row IV

Game » consists of 14 releases. Released Aug 20, 2013

When invading aliens capture the Saints and imprison their minds in a digital recreation of Steelport, it's up to the Boss (who by now has become the President of the United States) to free Earth from its oppressive new overlords.

Saints row IV bug?

Avatar image for christopherson329
    christopherson329

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

ok either i really suck at video games or this is a bug im at the part where you have to escape the zin ship in a small space craft and i cant get past the tunnel where the walls close in. anybody got a fix

InsaneMatt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

If it's where I think it is, you have to go ever so slightly higher than your perspective makes you believe is safe.

I think it's just the camera angle, not an actual bug.

Avatar image for the_laughing_man
    The_Laughing_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By The_Laughing_Man

@insanematt: this. I had the same issue. But that fixed it. Your ship has a pretty big belly.

Also I did not get the Benjamin king achievement. Any idea if more missions for him open up later on?

I'm at a point where your....saving a lot of people.

MildMolasses

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 16

#5  Edited By MildMolasses

If this is for the pc version, people on the steam forums were discussing this and their solution was to lower the video settings to get a higher frame rate. Not sure how that helped them, but it did

musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

@the_laughing_man: Did you romance him? That is the thing I think most people miss all those achivements require romances as well.

The_Laughing_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_laughing_man: Did you romance him? That is the thing I think most people miss all those achivements require romances as well.

I got them all. One of the missions does not pop up until much later on.

All I have left is do all challenges *Not gonna do that fuck gold medals* Collect all Clusters/upgrade powers *It looks like some of the powers upgrade wont unlock unless you do challenges*

Kill people with Death From above and Power stomp. And upload your guy to the coummnity *Cant do because it wont accept my password* O and the play 40 hours.

chiablo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I've been finding a bunch of bugs with the Abduction gun. Because it sucks people into the sky, you can pre-emptively fire it where a story NPC appears and have the game glitch out. It also affects friendly NPCs as well.

musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

#9  Edited By musubi

@the_laughing_man: If you want email saintaccount@deepsilver.com and tell them your issue as well as any accounts linked and they will reset your password. I had the same issue. If you want I can also give you or well for that matter anyone tips on getting gold medals as I've got them all. =)

The_Laughing_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_laughing_man: If you want email saintaccount@deepsilver.com and tell them your issue as well as any accounts linked and they will reset your password. I had the same issue. If you want I can also give you or well for that matter anyone tips on getting gold medals as I've got them all. =)

Ive finished with the game. Was getting the clusters and felt I needed to stop. Got real bored.

MikkaQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I found it was easier if you do the half roll, so your ship is slimmer and can slip though the closing gates.

xfuturesx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By xfuturesx

@the_laughing_man: If it helps, the gold medals don't depend on being set to a certain difficulty level. You can put it on casual and it's a lot more forgiving of the times/scores you need to get gold.

xfuturesx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@demoskinos: Thank you for mentioning that. It was driving me crazy that I didn't get two of the character completion achievements. Turns out this was why.

Thanks again.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.