Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Saints Row: The Third

Game » consists of 22 releases. Released Nov 15, 2011

After turning their infamy into worldwide fame, the Third Street Saints now find themselves at war with a powerful criminal organization called The Syndicate. Strap it on.

Help me get 100% of the achievements [PC]

yyZiggurat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

I'm two achievements away form S ranking this game. All I have to left are two co-op achievements: complete all the missions in co-op and "complete all instances of activities in co-op." I really hope the second one means "complete each of the activities in co-op once" and not "complete every activity in coop."

I beat the mission where you can choose blow up the Morning Star skyscraper yesterday with a friend (who isn't after this achievement). It would be great to have more people co-op with. And if you're missing these or any other achievements, I'll be glad to help you get them.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/nNiemand/

Avatar image for supersolidsnake2019
    SuperSolidSnake2019

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Do you want to help with Saints Row 2 achievements on PS3?

yyZiggurat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No, I don't own that game on PS3.

WickedFather

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Do you want to do it because it's fun, or just for those pathetic numbers?

yyZiggurat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wickedfather: Both? I enjoyed playing SR3 and it would be nice to S-Rank one of the games I own on Steam. In regards to your "pathetic numbers" comment: I'm a bit of a completionist and if I enjoy a game's world enough (and if an S-Rank seems attainable) I'll try to get 100% of the trophies or achievements.

WickedFather

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yyziggurat: As long as you're enjoying it that's great.. I hate to see people trying to get achievements when they normally would have moved onto playing something new or doing something they'd enjoy. They're a cancer on real gaming. For those who disagree: I don't care. I don't even want to hear your argument because it's wrong.

OllyOxenFree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

For those who disagree: I don't care. I don't even want to hear your argument because it's wrong.

Man, that's alpha as FUCK!

darkjohnny47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

so glad those two co-op achievements are not in the console versions. i would have never gotten that platinum or completed them all on xbox (which i did). i hate co-op ones like these. saints row 2 had the same thing and i did not get them either.

yyZiggurat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkjohnny47: Yeah I was wondering why these two achievements were exclusive to the PC version of the game.

musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

@yyziggurat: As long as you're enjoying it that's great.. I hate to see people trying to get achievements when they normally would have moved onto playing something new or doing something they'd enjoy. They're a cancer on real gaming. For those who disagree: I don't care. I don't even want to hear your argument because it's wrong.

So....how other people play their single player games by themselves affect you? Thats cute.

konig_kei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just an FYI if you've done all the activities in singleplayer then try to do the activities in coop with the same character, you won't get the achievement. I think it has something to do with that stag power that clears an area for you.

xymox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 8

I'd be interested in this for sure. I enjoyed the game a lot and wouldn't mind an excuse to play some more of it but I've had no chance to try it out in co-op. It would depend on the compatibility of timezones though. I'll PM when I get back home.

Just an FYI if you've done all the activities in singleplayer then try to do the activities in coop with the same character, you won't get the achievement. I think it has something to do with that stag power that clears an area for you.

That works out nicely then because I reinstalled my computer and I don't think I had any space for cloud saves.

yyZiggurat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By yyZiggurat

I actually found someone already. Sorry, Xymox. Maybe someone else will post in this thread that you can partner up with.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.