Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Saints Row: The Third

Game » consists of 22 releases. Released Nov 15, 2011

After turning their infamy into worldwide fame, the Third Street Saints now find themselves at war with a powerful criminal organization called The Syndicate. Strap it on.

I've run into a bit of a problem...

MistaSparkle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#1  Edited By MistaSparkle

So, being new to this whole PC gaming lifestyle, I have come across a problem that I'm not sure how to fix. Currently, I am playing SR:3 on an HDTV, and it looks awesome! It plays awesome, too, but this same problem has come up with a few games now:

I can't use my mouse on any of the menus! It works perfectly fine for shooting and all that, but clicking on stuff is very difficult and sometimes impossible. I don't know why, but the cursor and the actual selection doesn't match up. So if I want to hit new game at the top of the list, I have to move the cursor to the right and down a few inches just to get the actual selection to choose new game. The same thing happened to me with Bioshock, but I was able to fix it by choosing a lower resolution. I could do the same this time, but if I go any lower the resolution won't match the screen dimensions.

Does anyone know of a way to fix this issue? Thanks in advance!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.