Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Saints Row: The Third

Game » consists of 22 releases. Released Nov 15, 2011

After turning their infamy into worldwide fame, the Third Street Saints now find themselves at war with a powerful criminal organization called The Syndicate. Strap it on.

What was your favourite ending? (Spoilers)

• 57 results
    MildMolasses

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 16

#51  Edited By MildMolasses

The killbane ending seems like it would make a lot more sense as being the ending they use to lead into the next game. But the GiS ending is way crazier, which makes it seem like the better choice for leading into the next game

Avatar image for bulletproofmonk
    BulletproofMonk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#52  Edited By BulletproofMonk

Save the girls, easily. That Killbane fight was pretty crappy.

Make_Me_Mad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 11

#53  Edited By Make_Me_Mad

Saving the girls was my first instinct, of course. With that music going, it's hard to do anything else!

That said, I ended up liking the 'bad' ending better. The little final chat with Killbane before you snap his neck, the whole scene where the Daedalus blasting the city while you're on the street attempting to get to a helicopter, and the little salute the Boss gives after Cyrus ends up crashing to his death. All pretty great, and to top it off you end up with your own independent city-state, ruled by Pierce, and Kinzie mentions that she'll be stealing the blueprints for the Daedalus so that you can build one of your own!

Greenshoes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#54  Edited By Greenshoes

@NinjaHunter said:

I saved the girls. They needed a hero and I was fast, strong and larger than life.

Whaat!? ME TOO!

Hizang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 15

#55  Edited By Hizang

Ok so I am on my second play through ( I really want those gloves!) and I want the ending where the girls are alive. So what ending do I choose first for in the end the girls to be alive?

xMP44x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#56  Edited By xMP44x

@Hizang said:

Ok so I am on my second play through ( I really want those gloves!) and I want the ending where the girls are alive. So what ending do I choose first for in the end the girls to be alive?

Save them first, then do the other version of the mission. That's what I did, anyway, and it worked for me.

Shakey1245

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#57  Edited By Shakey1245

Both endings compliment each other pretty well and leave Volition open to do something really interesting with that world either way.

One thing that I've noticed with some discussion about the ending is this theory that the "Gangsta's in Space" element of the good ending implies that the events of Saints Row the Third were all just a part of a movie. I never got this, the Gangsta's in Space comic got a big reference, there is a billboard in Steelport advertising a Gangsta's in Space movie as coming soon and the movie itself gets mentioned at least twice I'm sure. So when the reveal happened at the end I just took it as read that once they defeated STAG and The Syndicate they went on to make the movie.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.