Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Sam & Max Save the World

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Aug 07, 2007

A collection of six episodic games based around an anthropomorphic dog and his hyperkinetic rabbity thing buddy.

Sam & Max Save the World

Bullitus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 21

#1  Edited By Bullitus

I bought Sam & Max Save the World from Xbox Marketplace couple of days ago and it simply rocks. The puzzles may be a bit easy but the story is solid and funny. And I really mean Funny, with a capital F. Probably the best 1600 Microsoft points I have spent in a looooong time.

I just hope that Sam & Max season 2 is coming to Xbox as well... I may write a proper review once I have finished all 6 episodes of Sam & Max goodness. If I'm not feeling too lazy.

FourWude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By FourWude

Is this worth 800 ms points, which is what it's being sold for right now along with season 2 at the same price. I played the demo, the first half of culture shock and loved it. Is the rest of the game of the same quality.

BaneFireLord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By BaneFireLord

It gets progressively better, capping out with an AMAZING episode 4 and then going down in quality just a jot in episode 5. 

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.