Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Sam & Max

Franchise »

Sam and Max is a series of comics, games, and television episodes created by Steve Purcell. It is known for its wacky and obscure humor.

Heads up: Today only - 75% discount on the Sam and Max discount

Questionable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Questionable

Just "discovered" steam with its whole summer camp shenanigans after my friends have been pestering me about it for ages and thought this sale was worth mentioning for those who like me dont really like the idea of episodic releases and rather get the entire product in one purchase.

Well today only all the telltale sam and max games are 75% off.  Thats both seasons and the devil's playhouse (5 episodes per season)

Edit: i really should stop changing what im typing mid sentence, In my defence my eyes are still fuzzy from the optirician, getting a laser treatment next weak /yay no more glasses for me, huzzah!

Questionable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Questionable

Played through S1, was a blast tough the puzzles were easy the comedy really manages to tickle your silly bone. 

On edownside, the constant background chirping sound hurts my ears and is a big distraction, i already read up on the official forums that its caused by (extremely) poor compression in the dialogue files  
    I cant understand why they dont realease superior audio files seperately im stuck playing with the audio nearly off because of how extreme it is in my setup.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.