Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Sam & Max

Franchise »

Sam and Max is a series of comics, games, and television episodes created by Steve Purcell. It is known for its wacky and obscure humor.

Sale on Steam

Spike94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Spike94

I intend to buy the Sam and Max Complete thing on Steam for $14.99. I have not played a Sam and Max game yet. I love adventure games so forgive me for a dumb question, but is it worth it? Thanks everyone, and happy new year.
    bacongames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

#2  Edited By bacongames

It's worth it for the first season alone.  Brilliant adventure games.  However I already own the first season the second season by itself is double the price of the Complete pack.  I hate it when Steam is inconsistent like that.

Spike94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Spike94
    @Tuffgong said:
    "It's worth it for the first season alone.  Brilliant adventure games.  However I already own the first season the second season by itself is double the price of the Complete pack.  I hate it when Steam is inconsistent like that. "

Sweet! So I get the ENTIRE series up to this point for only fifteen bucks? Awesome. Brilliant, you say? I am greatly intrigued and stoked. Thank you, I will definitly be buying it. 
    And yes, that's a tad annoying. They had both Max Paynes for $4.99 a couple days back or so, but had the bunde for $3.75 or so. Guess which one I bought?
    bed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 24

#4  Edited By bed
    @Spike94: dude yes. those games are fantastic. 
    Spike94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Spike94
    @AjayRaz said:

" @Spike94: dude yes. those games are fantastic.  "

xD Dude, thanks. 
    Totally just bought them, along with a slew of other games. The end price was like $49 (rounded). Dangit I love Steam. 
    EDIT: My affinity for typos has yet to cease...
    apathylad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 7

#6  Edited By apathylad

I purchased it too. I don't think I'm going to get around to playing the games for awhile though, since I already have a lot on my to-do pile.

scarace360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By scarace360

WORTH IT already own it but still get it.

bacongames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

#8  Edited By bacongames
    @Apathylad said:
    " I purchased it too. I don't think I'm going to get around to playing the games for awhile though, since I already have a lot on my to-do pile. "
    With Sam & Max Season 3 around the corner, I don't see where it's going away.

But goddamnit now I want to play the second season!
    Spike94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Spike94
    @Tuffgong said:
    " @Apathylad said:
    " I purchased it too. I don't think I'm going to get around to playing the games for awhile though, since I already have a lot on my to-do pile. "
    With Sam & Max Season 3 around the corner, I don't see where it's going away.  But goddamnit now I want to play the second season! "

That's right, S3 is coming up. Well first I'll have to play Seasons 1 and 2. :D 
    I too have a lot of games piling up, though...and I have VERY limited (as in 11 gigs left) harddrive space. Any suggestions on a good, half-terabyte external hard drive?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.