Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Samurai Shodown SEN

Game » consists of 6 releases. Released Apr 17, 2008

The fourth 3D spin-off of the 2D Samurai Shodown series brings a colorful cast of new combatants and a new gameplay style reminiscent of the SoulCalibur series. It was developed for the series' 15th anniversary.

Me Reading Samurai Shodown SEN

Absolute_Zero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

Edited By Absolute_Zero

(First blog post, hi! :D)

Or should I say "SAMURAI SHODOWN SEN?"

So yeah, I was browsing the Xbox Marketplace and what would I find but Samurai Shodown SEN available from the Games on Demand section. Long story short, I was immediately reminded of Jeff's readings of the text for Garou: Mark of the Wolves & King of Fighters '98 and decided to record one for Samurai Shodown SEN.

I recorded the reading with a new microphone and edited it with REAPER, so hopefully it doesn't sound too bad. Let me know what you think!

You can read along here! Be sure to click the green "Description" button near the bottom of the page.

Absolute_Zero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By Absolute_Zero

(First blog post, hi! :D)

Or should I say "SAMURAI SHODOWN SEN?"

So yeah, I was browsing the Xbox Marketplace and what would I find but Samurai Shodown SEN available from the Games on Demand section. Long story short, I was immediately reminded of Jeff's readings of the text for Garou: Mark of the Wolves & King of Fighters '98 and decided to record one for Samurai Shodown SEN.

I recorded the reading with a new microphone and edited it with REAPER, so hopefully it doesn't sound too bad. Let me know what you think!

You can read along here! Be sure to click the green "Description" button near the bottom of the page.

Avatar image for superwristbands
    SuperWristBands

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By SuperWristBands

Hmm... I want to say they should try harder with these descriptions but I'm not sure if they aren't already. These are great!

Absolute_Zero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Absolute_Zero

@SuperWristBands: I think it's better than their previous efforts, but as you said, it's hard to tell...

Avatar image for superwristbands
    SuperWristBands

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By SuperWristBands

@Absolute_Zero said:

@SuperWristBands: I think it's better than their previous efforts, but as you said, it's hard to tell...

The worse they are the better it gets. Unless they want to do it right, they should just do it very, very wrong. Also, this game looks like shit but at $20... I kind of want to try it...

Absolute_Zero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Absolute_Zero

@SuperWristBands: I get the feeling that the game's not very good, considering SNK's other 3Dfightinggames were poor.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.