Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Satisfactory

Game » consists of 1 releases. Released Mar 19, 2019

Exploit the natural resources of an alien planet to build machines, vehicles, buildings and more in this open-world game by Coffee Stain Studios.

Satisfactory alpha weekend has begun!

selbie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By selbie

Now that the NDA has officially lifted, for those that were able to get a key for their alpha signups what do you think of the game so far?

No Caption Provided

Thuggish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I Loooooooooooooooooooooooooooove it. Played it all weekend. I'm very excited for the early access release next week.

cikame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By cikame

I was looking forward to it till i recently found out it's Epic exclusive... sigh.
    They pulled it from Steam, and put out a video saying it's not because of the better revenue share but give no other reason, so i'm assuming they received a payment from Epic they can't talk about.
    Good for the studio, i've enjoyed Sanctum, its sequel and Goat Simulator, but i won't follow them there, not supporting this trend.

dya

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I just watched the trailer (browsing through Epic store's 5 games) and immediately bought it based on just the first video. Coming fresh off of Astroneer, I am super into this.

Gundato

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Very much looking forward to this. Saw a few youtubes and this seems to be the first person factorio I've been wanting for longer than I care to admit.

But I have way too many games to play. Most likely I'll grab this during the first big Epic Store sale (or I'll get a bit tipsy and decide I REALLY need to optimize some processes).

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.