Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Scott Pilgrim vs. The World: The Game

Game » consists of 6 releases. Released Nov 09, 2010

Beat up a lot of people to win the heart of your girlfriend in this retro-themed 2D side-scrolling beat-em-up based on the Scott Pilgrim series of graphic novels.

Invulnerable Trophy

ESREVER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 18

#1  Edited By ESREVER

Has anyone been able to play through an entire world and reach the boss without getting hit yet? 
    I've tried for hours on the first world, but some stupid items always ricochets back in my face. (Baseball, Recycling bin, trashcans) 

Has anyone gotten this trophy yet? If so, what world and what advice can you offer?

tallTuck94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By tallTuck94

i think your best bet is to level up one of the fast characters (ramona or scott) to level 20 then block alot
    play through the first level as it's easiest

Hammerjelly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Hammerjelly

Or play with someone else and get them to do most of the work while you avoid getting hit (this is what I plan to do)

ESREVER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By ESREVER
    @Hammerjelly: Funny you say that, I was planning on doing the same.

@tallTuck94 said:
    " i think your best bet is to level up one of the fast characters (ramona or scott) to level 20 then block alot play through the first level as it's easiest "
    Lvl 20? I thought MAX was 16.
    tallTuck94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5  Edited By tallTuck94
    @ESREVER: thats wat i meant sorry
    ESREVER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By ESREVER
    @tallTuck94: Oh, no problem. I just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing out on any extra lvls there. 

No worries, thanks for the info, although I suck at blocking things.
    Hammerjelly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Hammerjelly

Don't forget you need to visit Mobile to unlock the very last move. Scotts is a Makoto-esque dash punch which comes in pretty handy for those enemies that continually move backwards.

Luke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 7

#8  Edited By Luke
    @ESREVER said:
    " Has anyone been able to play through an entire world and reach the boss without getting hit yet? I've tried for hours on the first world, but some stupid items always ricochets back in my face. (Baseball, Recycling bin, trashcans)  Has anyone gotten this trophy yet? If so, what world and what advice can you offer? "
    I did this the hard way going through Stage 1 blocking everything, but just this morning I found-out on GameFAQ's Forums that there is a glitch on Stage 3 to do this super easy.  

I don't know if it works or not, but many people are confirming that it does, so head-on over to see how to do it.  If it does in fact work, I hope it also works on the XBOX 306 version as well... if so, I may get it again just for the easy 200 points :p  
    ESREVER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By ESREVER
    @Luke: Meh, thanks for the heads-up, but I try to never use glitches and cheats anymore. I'll keep at it the legit way.
    harinosho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#10  Edited By harinosho
    @ESREVER said:
    " @Luke: Meh, thanks for the heads-up, but I try to never use glitches and cheats anymore. I'll keep at it the legit way. "
    more and more people do it the legit way, makes me wonder if its good or if we just conform to the fact cheats really aren't useful these days.
    ESREVER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By ESREVER
    @harinosho said:
    " @ESREVER said:
    " @Luke: Meh, thanks for the heads-up, but I try to never use glitches and cheats anymore. I'll keep at it the legit way. "
    more and more people do it the legit way, makes me wonder if its good or if we just conform to the fact cheats really aren't useful these days. "
    Maybe, I just don't like using exploits or cheats because there's no satisfaction to gain from it. Also why I've hated the idea of achievement servers.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.