Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

SCP Containment Breach

Game » consists of 0 releases. Released 2012

An indie horror adventure based on the SCP Foundation website.

has anyone played this game? Would Pat be interested?

super2j

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

I was watching peanutbuttergamer on youtube and he mentioned a game called scp containment breach. A scary game thats free. I was wondering if it was any good and if Patrick should give it a shot? As far as I know, there is a monster, as soon as you blink or look away he will close the gap. Kinda like Watson.

dungbootle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

He said it's definitely on his list for Spookin' with Scoops.

vikingdeath1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

it's a really interesting game, I think he'd enjoy it, or at least it'd make for an entertaining Spookin with Scoops.

Avatar image for mariachimacabre
    MariachiMacabre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

He has expressed interest in the SCP stuff in the past and in his recent "AMA" video, he said the game is on his list. Personally the inclusion of this game makes me especially excited for SwS to come back. One of my favorite features for sure.

gamer_152

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 71

User Lists: 6

#5  Edited By gamer_152  Moderator

I've spent quite a lot of time with the SCP Foundation stuff and played quite a lot of this game. I think Scoops would enjoy it, or at least be interested in some of the ideas it has. It is still very rough around the edges though, and it's going to have a lot added to it, so there may be worth in holding off until the game's better fleshed out.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.