SD Hiryu no Ken is a 1994 fighting game for the Super Famicom that features 15 different characters, including the hero of the Hiryu no Ken/Flying Dragon series Ryuhi. As the name implies, the characters have super-deformed proportions.
The game was also released to the Game Boy as SD Hiryu no Ken Gaiden, and that port would receive a sequel in SD Hiryu no Ken Gaiden 2.
- Ryuhi: The main character of the Hiryu no Ken series.
- Min Min: A Chinese female who uses kick-based techniques.
- Yuka: An Aiki-Jujitsu practitioner who uses whirlwinds to toss her foes.
- Hayato: A jack-of-all-trades character who sports a gi.
- Shouryu: A fighter that mixes traditional martial arts with Lucha Libre.
- Uruka: A hulking, feral fighter.
- Earthquaker: A mummy that wields a large staff.
- Wiler: A military man who focuses on hard-hitting strikes.
- Roseman: A British boxer that can unleash a flurry of punches.
- Tetsuo: A roughneck who wields a wooden sword.
- Mainohana: A sumo wrestler.
- Powers: A professional wrestler with a powerful grappling technique.
- RAIMA: A fighting robot.
- Daddy (SFC): A lion with pegasus wings and razor-sharp claws.
- Jennifer (Gaiden): Daddy's master; a scantily-clad woman who wields a whip.
- Suzaku: A mysterious villain wearing red armor.