Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Sea of Thieves

Game » consists of 7 releases. Released Mar 20, 2018

Set in an era of classic piracy, Sea of Thieves is a first-person open-world game where players form a crew of pirates and sail off to find treasure. As it is a "shared world" game, pirate crews can encounter other crews and engage in epic maritime skirmishes.

Sea of Thieves

monkeyking1969

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 18

No Caption Provided

If there is one game as a PS4 owner I am envious of it is Sea of Thieves. Its just looks so magical.

I love games with boat you can sail around. I lived Sid Mayer Pirates. I loved Assassins Creed IV: Black Flag. Its just a themes and a gaming location that just makes me happy. Its seems liek there will be some co-op too. Since they said "You and other players" can engaging in cannon battles, fighting fantastical creatures, and looking for treasure. That just sounds very promising and like something that could be a ton of fun if Rare Studios is at it "A" game.

No Caption Provided

If that game reviews well I might just have to think up a scheme to get my hands on an Xbox One for a week or two.

supermonkey122

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Hopefully this is Rare's first great game since Nuts and Bolts.

Avatar image for nashvilleskyline
    Nashvilleskyline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

2016 for xbox one is epic. That game is on my top 3 most anticipated games. But you knkw that this game is windows 10 xbox kne cross buy cross play right?

Avatar image for deactivated-629fb02f57a5a
    deactivated-629fb02f57a5a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

It's a known fact that life could use more Pirate video games. I can't wait for this one, I really do hope it's good. Assassins Creed hasn't been as good since Black Flag and I chalk that up mostly to the lack of ships.

MeMonk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

It is also coming to PC, so hopefully you have one of those. I hope this game is good it looks very cool.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.