Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Sea of Thieves

Game » consists of 7 releases. Released Mar 20, 2018

Set in an era of classic piracy, Sea of Thieves is a first-person open-world game where players form a crew of pirates and sail off to find treasure. As it is a "shared world" game, pirate crews can encounter other crews and engage in epic maritime skirmishes.

Sea of Thieves coming to Steam

isomeri

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 26

Sea of Thieves has a store page up on Steam with a release date of "coming soon".

Yeah, don't know what else to say really. Cool that's Microsoft is putting some of their exclusives out on Steam too. I wonder how well games like Halo, Gears and Ori have been selling on there.

cikame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Cool, i still haven't jumped in but i have a group of Steam friends who would all like to play it, this just makes it easier.
    I don't have sales numbers, obviously, but all discussion around the Master Chief Collection happens on its Steam Community Hub and i think that's huge, you don't need the game on Steam to use those features but it makes the Windows Store version feel a little disconnected, developers even respond to people in the Steam discussions because there's no where else to do it, it's also where they post news and updates. The same thing has been happening with the Epic exclusives, if the games have a Steam page then it becomes the central hub for the game, even though it's not available, i think that's important and could translate to the games doing well on the service.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.