Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Sea of Thieves

Game » consists of 7 releases. Released Mar 20, 2018

Set in an era of classic piracy, Sea of Thieves is a first-person open-world game where players form a crew of pirates and sail off to find treasure. As it is a "shared world" game, pirate crews can encounter other crews and engage in epic maritime skirmishes.

Sea of Thieves Tech Alpha Dec. 16th-18th

DharmaBum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By DharmaBum

Sea of Thieves is getting its first semi-public playtest next weekend. It's limited to 1000 players from their "insider programme" so hopefully at least some people from the GB community will be picked and can report back to let us know how it is. The more I see from this game the more I want to play it. This latest video promoting the alpha is probably the most cohesive look at the game's structure we've had up until now.

https://www.seaofthieves.com/updates/articles/announcing-the-sea-of-thieves-technical-alpha

Details for signing up for the alpha at the link.

Gaminggumper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I've joined this week's Alpha (Nov 1st-Nov 5th) and started a new thread for partying up.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.