Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Seasons of Heaven

Game » consists of 0 releases.

Nintendo Switch exclusive from AnyArts Production. Based on a French novel of the same name.

First Trailer for Nintendo Switch Exclusive "Seasons of Heaven"

Coleslaw893

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 17

#1  Edited By Coleslaw893

Here's some info on the game from Gematsu: "The story of Seasons of Heaven is based on a French novel of the same name by Nicolas Augusto, which centers on a group of survivors in a post-civilization world. The game runs on Unreal Engine 4 and follows Yann, a young boy with Asperger’s syndrome, and Ani, his French bulldog. Both characters are playable.

Players will be able to switch between controlling Yann and Ani at any time. Each character will possess specific skills. Nature is also an important element of the game, and players will be able to explore Heaven (the name of the game area) using a scalable means of transportation."

Sergio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

#2  Edited By Sergio

A boy and his dog surviving in a post-civilization world, but enough about Adventure Time.

soulcake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Do i combine a rock and a bulldog, to get a bulldozer ....

P.S. this looks like on of those Walking Simulators that fill in the void that is Steam Greenlight.

corporalgregg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Anyone else hear the beeping at the end of the trailer and think the entire thing was going to be the dreams/imagination of a boy in the hospital? Looks like it could be interesting, but the animations, especially on the dog, look pretty rough.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b85a38d6c493
    deactivated-5b85a38d6c493

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Looks a bit tech-demoey? Like I didn't really see any interesting gameplay moments.
    And ouch, some of that framerate.

AcidBrandon18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

This game looks like fan-fiction of a young Matthew Rorie.

zeushbien

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Seems potentially interesting, but I would hope they iron out some of the rough animations in this trailer before release.

paulmako

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This trailer has no sound effects and it's putting me off. I'm not talking about the game here but something about the trailer seems like its from a PS1 era demo disc. It's just missing on screen text saying 'Over 12 levels!' and 'Choose from 8 different weapons!'

The environments look nice but the character animations are weirding me out. That part does seem dated. But this could potentially be cool if it has a hook. This video did not communicate what that hook could be though.

Avatar image for deactivated-5fc86d541ecee
    deactivated-5fc86d541ecee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wait, why did they write "trailer" in scare quotes?

Blu3V3nom07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

I bet the dog isn't as unresponsive this time.

GalacticPunt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

I'm so torn. I love that little pup, but human children disgust me...

Without looking at the novel, I'm going to guess from the end of this trailer that this kid is on life support and the game is his "What Dreams May Come" purgatory/afterlife adventures.

Hayt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I wonder what factor the child having Asperger syndrome will be. Without meaning to offend most videogame characters already behave as if they they Aspergers.

Avatar image for schrodngrsfalco
    SchrodngrsFalco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

@paulmako said:

This trailer has no sound effects and it's putting me off. I'm not talking about the game here but something about the trailer seems like its from a PS1 era demo disc. It's just missing on screen text saying 'Over 12 levels!' and 'Choose from 8 different weapons!'

The environments look nice but the character animations are weirding me out. That part does seem dated. But this could potentially be cool if it has a hook. This video did not communicate what that hook could be though.

Yeah, those animations seem rouughhhh

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.