Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Etrian Odyssey Nexus

Game » consists of 4 releases. Released Aug 02, 2018

The final Etrian Odyssey series entry on Nintendo 3DS is a mix of character classes and monsters from past games featuring a world map and various systems from previous entries.

Rejoice! Etrian Odyssey Nexus comes West February 5!

BabyChooChoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By BabyChooChoo

I know we got a few Etrian Odyssey fans around these parts and you'll be happy to know Atlus has finally announced the Western release date for the series' grand 3DS finale!

I believe the wait for V was something like a year after the Japanese release so it's nice we're getting this so much sooner. I can't wait! Who else is looking forward to this?

Zeik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I still need to finish V, but I'm still excited we're getting this. I was a little worried with how long V took. Hopefully PQ2 is around the corner too.

If I'm not mistaken, they made dozens of character portraits from the various games free for the first few weeks, so even if I don't play it right away it will definitely be a day 1 buy.

ArbitraryWater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 66

This might honestly be the last 3DS game I pick up, which is something I said when I got EO V and then again when I bought that Radiant Historia remake. Damn you Atlus.

I’m very into them just throwing every single class from previous games in here. Definitely seems like the kind of thing where you could mix and match some pretty broken-ass parties, and I inevitably look forward to seeing people killing the post-game boss in one round, or whatever.

nicksmi56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

That is some AWESOME looking box art!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.