Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Mar 22, 2019

An action game by FromSoftware, the makers of Dark Souls.

What's everyone getting this on/think about it?

Avatar image for deactivated-6357e03f55494
    deactivated-6357e03f55494

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Been looking forward to this game since e3. Thought I've never actually finished a souls game(because of time, not game quality), I've played all of them.

I have a weird obsession where I feel like certain games are best played on "original" consoles. Like I bought re2 on ps4 because it's a PS franchise to me, like From Software games. I know there is no logic in this, just a weird personal thing haha.

However, with rumors this won't have a 60fps version(1080 60 like God of War), I'm considering getting this on PC. What's everyone else's console of choice?

Also, in light of the recent ign article talking about the demo and the mechanics, anyone else think this is more like Nioh than a souls game?

SirPsychoSexy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#2  Edited By SirPsychoSexy

I have the same feeling about the original console thing. There is definitely no logic to it, but I'd feel weird to not play this on PS4.

As for the game itself, it looks really interesting and I trust From Software enough to make another fantastic game. I know it is very different from Bloodborne/Dark Souls, but I am still getting the same excited feelings as I did before those games came out. I am actually super interested in seeing how they deviate from the formula and revamp the combat/rpg mechanics.

One of the few games I have pre-ordered these days.

Ares42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm not too hot on this one, but it's From so I'll give it the benefit of the doubt. I've never been a ninja/samurai guy (much of the reason why I found Nioh fairly disappointing), and the supporting gameplay systems seem to be slimmed down even further than Bloodborne. Ofc as with all these games all the early coverage is "omg, it's soooo hard, it's awesome!", but that's never been what's drawn me to Froms games so I'm just hoping they still do an awesome job with world building and art design. But as already said, it's gonna be a hard sell to me considering the setting.

TheRealTurk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm surprisingly cold on it. It seems like they are really leaning on the "this game is super hard" angle without any of the supporting systems in prior From games. I'm not sure if that's for me. I don't generally like games that are hard for the sake of being hard. I liked Dark Souls because of the world building and RPG-build systems. I liked Bloodborne less, precisely because it was lighter on those systems. When they get stripped out almost entirely? I'm not sure I'll like that.

ripelivejam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By ripelivejam

Not enough of a departure from the kinda tired formula. Hard pass for now, maybe when cheaper.

rorie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

I'm surprisingly cold on it. It seems like they are really leaning on the "this game is super hard" angle without any of the supporting systems in prior From games. I'm not sure if that's for me. I don't generally like games that are hard for the sake of being hard. I liked Dark Souls because of the world building and RPG-build systems. I liked Bloodborne less, precisely because it was lighter on those systems. When they get stripped out almost entirely? I'm not sure I'll like that.

This is kind of where I'm leaning on this so far. I liked Bloodborne a lot but I was also ready to just up and quit it after the 20th attempt at Gascoigne - after he went down I had a much easier time with the game. Given the trajectory of DS3 and Bloodborne having really difficult bosses pretty early on, I expect to probably get immensely frustrated with Sekiro early on and maybe coming back to it in a year or two and having a great time. I wouldn't be sad if they decided to ease people into the difficulty a bit more this time around, but it sure sounds like it's going to be tougher than I might find palatable. We'll see!

As far as platform goes, PC for sure assuming the port is good. It'll be real disappointing if it's locked to 60fps or something dumb like that.

BoOzak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

I'm actually more excited about it after hearing how different it is from the Souls games. I liked those games but after 4 of them (counting Demon's but not Bloodborne since that was different enough) they felt a little stale.

Sekiro seems like the closest thing to a Ninja Gaiden 4 we'll be getting any time soon (if ever) since Nioh 2 seems like it's going even further down the souls route. (customizable characters etc.) I can see the changes made to leveling and the lack of a stamina meter rubbing people the wrong way but I feel like each enemy poses enough of a threat that it will still be challenging, just not in the typical turtle/dodge until at max, punish after attack, repeat sort of way. Sekiro seems more about countering with it's posture system discouraging blocking too much, which i'm okay with. The Deathblows also look great.

I hope the rumors about the framerate on consoles isnt true. Even the base version of Nioh on PS4 let you choose between performance and resolution. Granted not many games do that, sadly.

Humanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

User Lists: 16

@therealturk: I dunno they got rid of corpse runs and the whole souls mechanic which makes it seem like it will be a lot more A to B than the previous tug of war you did between exploration and preservation.

SirPsychoSexy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ripelivejam: It seems like it is quite a big departure from the formula. What would you have them change? Do you want them to switch genre's or something?

Gundato

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm really excited about it and find the differences from the usual Souls formula to be really interesting. But I also have a huge backlog and a lot of travel coming up so I'll likely wait for a sale in a few months unless it seems to be tanking sales wise (but reviews well).

I do worry it will have the same problem Bloodborne had in that the player's combat style is fairly well defined and bosses are built around that. I prefer the more traditional Souls model where some bosses are clearly built around you using a shield, some are designed around being taken out at range with magic, and so forth. Whereas Bloodborne (and to a lesser extent Nioh) treated almost every single boss as "Wait for them to start their wide arena covering attack, dodge forward, attack them"

Superharman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 20

I'm getting it for Xbox One X, I'm hoping that will be the best console version.

As for where I am on it, treading lightly the setting isn't something that I gravitate towards in games but I'm open to it. I also have to relearn how to play one of these games, but I did that with Bloodborne and found that to be the easiest Souls game I've played (though I never played the DLC). Either way, there is a unique itch in me that From games have a habit of scratching, even if I'm not big on them (Dark Souls 3) so I'm hoping this will continue that trend.

It's actually funny because after Bloodborne I was sure I'd never need a shield again but then DS3 came along and I was straight back to Sword and Board., there will likely be a feeling out process here.

I'm also interested to see if they've solved the puzzle boss with the giant snake. It makes a great impression in the trailers but these super huge puzzle bosses have never really worked in these games except for maybe the Storm King in Demon's Souls and I have a soft spot for Ceaseless Discharge.

Bollard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 12

#12  Edited By Bollard

@rorie said:
    @therealturk said:

This is kind of where I'm leaning on this so far. I liked Bloodborne a lot but I was also ready to just up and quit it after the 20th attempt at Gascoigne - after he went down I had a much easier time with the game. Given the trajectory of DS3 and Bloodborne having really difficult bosses pretty early on, I expect to probably get immensely frustrated with Sekiro early on and maybe coming back to it in a year or two and having a great time. I wouldn't be sad if they decided to ease people into the difficulty a bit more this time around, but it sure sounds like it's going to be tougher than I might find palatable. We'll see!

As far as platform goes, PC for sure assuming the port is good. It'll be real disappointing if it's locked to 60fps or something dumb like that.

The demo that all the preview coverage is coming out of was reportedly played on PCs locked to 60. Now, that doesn't mean the final port will be but this is the Dark Souls engine which caused you to fall through the floor at 60fps originally so I wouldn't hold my breath for anything >60fps.

Like others I'm kinda done with the Dark Souls formula so unless it's amazing or the PC port is stellar I might end up passing too.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So a lot from what I'm getting is people aren't super stoked on this because it seems like "another souls game". Which I totally understand that sentiment but, going back to the on-hands coverage that's come out, I don't think this is really a souls game.

It has the visual style of a From game, but from what I've heard about combat and progression I'm not sure how alike they really are.

soulcake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You need all the Frames now they added 3 ways to dodge attacks.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@soulcake: That's sort of why I'm torn on platform.

I mean, God of War had a 60fps mode and that game still looked AMAZING. But it seems like there might just be something inherent with the engine that doesn't let them hit a solid 60 on consoles.

Seauton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PS4 Pro for me, and I for one am very hyped. It seems like a big enough departure from the normal Souls formula. As always, with every FromSoft game, Marcus AKA EpicNameBro had a pretty good stream yesterday detailing some different and stoking my hype for this game.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@seauton: Would this happen to be the link? https://www.twitch.tv/videos/301772553

If so I'll have to check that out later for sure!

TheChris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

I’m not sure I’m keen on buying another game published by Activision after their latest shenanigans. Maybe later down the line.

Avatar image for deactivated-6321b685abb02
    deactivated-6321b685abb02

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've only recently started playing the Soulsborne games and now I can't wait to play Sekiro, I'll be getting it on PS4 unless by some miracle it runs better on my aging laptop. The framerate thing doesn't bother me at all, didn't notice it in Bloodborne and I doubt I'll notice it with Sekiro.

I'm a sucker for a feudal/samurai setting and I love the Tenchu games (most of them anyway), Tenchu x Souls literally couldn't be more my bag. The way they've streamlined the action appeals to me and I actually like that the stats/gear/rpg stuff is getting stripped out. Maybe the second half of the game won't be a cakewalk this time...

MobiusFun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sekiro only bums me out because we don't even have a teaser trailer for Armored Core 6 yet. I don't think the PS4 is going to get an Armored Core game at this rate and that's depressing.

Sekiro looks cool though. I'll try to wait for a sale but probably fail.

Shindig

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm away when it lands so will probably wait for a sale. I like how it moves but would really love to see how it differs from the Souls series.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mobiusfun: I would give anything for a new Armored Core......I was unfortunately to young for those games(or rather too impatient, born 1991) when they were hot but I love anything with mechs. Currently MWO is my only outlet, until MW 5.

seemah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People keep on talking about how hard this game is relative to other soulsborne games. The difficulty when talking about Dark Souls or Bloodborne was kinda over hyped because it always felt extremely fair to me. What worries me about this game is if it has an equal level of fairness compared to its difficulty. The world tendency aspect in relation to how many times you've died makes me worried this game might be to masochistic and in turn not fun.

hacksword

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I will be getting it on PC. I first played the series on PC so it's always been a PC series of games to me.

echasketchers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

I'm on board for the PC version, just because that's where I play most games these days. The thing that sold me most is that they are taking out PvP and co-op. I feel like a lot of poor design choices were made on account of the fact that bosses can be tackled with a group of friends, and took the focus away from a great single player experience. Sekiro is their first game without that stuff at all (BB had less emphasis on PvP of course but it was still there).

Not as hyped as I was for DS3 but it's still one of my most anticipated games of the year.

darkmoney52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm really pumped for this. I loved their otagi games back in the day so it's cool to see them go back to non RPG action games.

I'm also just a big fan of hack and slash games that aren't going for stylish and cinematic like DMC or God Of War. I was always more of a ninja gaiden guy and this looks to scratch that itch. Mix that with Froms cool art and world building and you've got something great.

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
    Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So a lot from what I'm getting is people aren't super stoked on this because it seems like "another souls game". Which I totally understand that sentiment but, going back to the on-hands coverage that's come out, I don't think this is really a souls game.

It has the visual style of a From game, but from what I've heard about combat and progression I'm not sure how alike they really are.

I am actually at the opposite end of the spectrum where I don't think this looks like a "Souls" game at all. This seems to me to be FROM' attempt at making a basic character action game and that has me much less excited.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jonny_anonymous: That's interesting. See that's precisely why I'm more excited for this. As much as I love the souls games, "another one of those" isn't necessarily what I'm looking for right now.

Seauton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reap3r160: Try this one for a more up to date discussion! https://www.twitch.tv/videos/391255541

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
    Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reap3r160: I feel like there are so many of those types of actions games in the world already that I would rather have a more soulslike game.

Avatar image for militantfreudian
    militantfreudian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#31  Edited By militantfreudian
    @thechris said:

I’m not sure I’m keen on buying another game published by Activision after their latest shenanigans. Maybe later down the line.

I'm in the same boat, even though I like playing these games closer to release. I'm not going to pretend to know where the money goes, but knowing that paying full price for the game might line the pockets of people who are already overpaid would make me feel guilty. Especially since many of the games I bought over the past few months were discounted.

As for the platform I intend to play this on, my only option is my regular PS4.

ChaosOrdeal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I used to have a PS4 and a Bone, but sold one gave one away, so PC is the only option for me any more.

FacelessVixen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As always, when these threads show up, PC, 'cause it's still my default platform despite buying a PS4 Pro in January.

cannonballbam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Already got my copy for PS4. Looking forward to cracking into it.

glots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The trailer’s cool enough.

Loading Video...

I probably shouldn’t buy it and get frustrated within the first hour. But we’ll see.

BabyChooChoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

Still looks as amazing as when it debuted. Not a huge fan of Dark Souls (loved Demons' and Bloodborne though), but that didn't make me any less excited for what I saw. That said, I had it preordered, but I recently cancelled it. I'm playing thru DMC5 right now and I'm loving it so much I can see myself trying to get most if not all of the achievements and that should keep me busy for quite a while. Plus, I still haven't beaten Etrian Odyssey Nexus and there's a few games in my backlog I reeeeeeally want to get around to.

By the time I have time to get around to it, it'll be cheaper, so that works for me.

IEEE_GB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Would love a character action game with combat like DMC 5 or God of war but another souls game? nah. DS combat was clunky and not deep in a fun way like DMC I really don't understand the obsession over Dark Souls

Gundato

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Gundato

@ieee_gb: Souls games are hard but fair. They are very much the kinds of games where even when you scream "What the fucking shit?!" it is because you know that YOU messed up and it wasn't just some dev who hasn't realized arcade machines have been dead for over a decade

In a lot of ways, they do have a lot in common with character action games/spectacle fighters but tend to put the emphasis on slower and methodical combat. On the topic of streaming games, most souls games would actually work perfectly in those conditions as they aren't actually fast paced. Even Bloodborne tends to be pretty relaxed. Contrast that with most character actions that tend to be a lot closer to fighting games in terms of reflexes and muscle memory.

Similarly: You'll have a lot fewer DMC style combos and attacks simply because those tend to go one of two ways:

1. You are controlling the entire room and nobody can hurt you: That doesn't lead to the right amounts of tension and tends to negate a lot of boss challenges
    2. You end up vulnerable because you did forward-triangle at the wrong time and can't cancel out in time. At which point it is a lot harder to say it is "your" fault

If Sekiro is any indication I suspect we'll see more "hard but fair" spectacle fighters in the coming years. But it will definitely be an offshoot of both genres. Maybe it will be similar to how CS was a hybrid of Rainbow Six and Quake/UT mods or maybe it will end up like Drive where there is a dedicated fanbase but most people dislike it for not being enough of what they wanted.

Humanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

User Lists: 16

I am pretty excited about this. Was originally going to pick up DMC5 but skipped it over to give Sekiro my full attention. Will get it for XB1X. From everything I read this is actually supposed to be a pretty big departure from the classic From Software formula we've all gotten a little too familiar with. Seems to have more in common with Tenchu, and I'm all for a modern Tenchu game. Either way, the 22nd can't come soon enough. I've been biding my time with some back catalog games and I've finished off pretty much everything so my schedule is all cleared up for ninja action.

gkhan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

I'm pretty stoked about this, but I just bought both Anthem and The Division 2, and if I buy this as well this soon, then that would be financial irresponsibility bordering on insanity. It'll have to wait a month or something.

Might as well do that anyway, let the FAQs fatten up a bit before I start!

FNGbomber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By FNGbomber

I was pretty cold on it until I heard the Waypoint peeps talk about it. The Souls games have been a console series for me, but now that I have a decent PC, I'll be getting that version for the (hopefully) added graphical options. And since I don't have PS Plus, I'll be able to take part in whatever network features the game has. Please don't be a mess, PC port!

echasketchers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fngbomber: From has come a long way since the disaster that was the Prepare to Die edition on PC. Dark Souls 2, 3, and Remastered all run great so hopefully Sekiro will continue that good run of PC ports. Not sure if there are any network features in this one though, they've emphasized that it is a single player experience.

I'm getting impatient for Friday! Spoilers are out there and I don't want to see anything.

Nodima

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#43  Edited By Nodima
    Loading Video...

This is an hour of very early gameplay on a PS4 Pro; getting your first prosthetic, fighting the first mini-boss and level traversal. People keep talking about how hard the game is but the early area seems pretty doable, after watching this I feel like this could be the first From game I finish. It also runs wildly smooth!

If you watch this video and care about spoilers in the From sense of the word, the story stuff you see is absolutely inscrutable But Chris does show off some characters and areas that you might miss if you aren't exploring every nook and cranny (he specifically shows the location of a vendor with a prosthetic that Tim hadn't met and Chris didn't find on his own until 14 hours in).

Also fair warning, Tim is at Peak Unscripted Tim here and if you aren't familiar with that side of him (or Tim at all) he's a very Pro Gamer kind of guy who talks a real big game about how technically proficient he is at a game and a huge Japanophile, so this is the perfect environment for him to go off the rails and constantly test the balance of funny vs. obnoxious.

So here's two hours of the Game Informer guys playing if it winds up turning you off! Haven't watched this one yet but I imagine it's a lot of the same material.

Loading Video...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nodima: This is great! thanks for the share!

Can't watch it atm but is there any sort of confirmation of 1080 60fps on ps4 pro? I've read everything from "locked 60", "fluctuating 60", and "locked 30".

BoOzak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By BoOzak

I'm curious how long this game is. Miyazaki said it was the same length as Bloodborne and Dark Souls 3 which doesnt help since one is 20 hours and the other is 40. Not that it needs to be especially long. I actually prefer Bloodborne as it feels like a tighter, better experience.

I'm also curious why this game is more expensive than most games but i'm guessing that's the Activision influence. It's not that i'm tight on cash it's just that I bought 4 games in the last few weeks all in the mid £30 region and this is almost 50 for a boxed copy and 60 for digital, which is crazy.

Anyway, i'm sure it'll be good, and i'll play it, just maybe not at launch. I'm also not sure where i'll play it because there arent any good comparisons out yet. (IGN did one but its shit)

IEEE_GB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gundato said:

@ieee_gb: Souls games are hard but fair. They are very much the kinds of games where even when you scream "What the fucking shit?!" it is because you know that YOU messed up and it wasn't just some dev who hasn't realized arcade machines have been dead for over a decade

In a lot of ways, they do have a lot in common with character action games/spectacle fighters but tend to put the emphasis on slower and methodical combat. On the topic of streaming games, most souls games would actually work perfectly in those conditions as they aren't actually fast paced. Even Bloodborne tends to be pretty relaxed. Contrast that with most character actions that tend to be a lot closer to fighting games in terms of reflexes and muscle memory.

Similarly: You'll have a lot fewer DMC style combos and attacks simply because those tend to go one of two ways:

1. You are controlling the entire room and nobody can hurt you: That doesn't lead to the right amounts of tension and tends to negate a lot of boss challenges
    2. You end up vulnerable because you did forward-triangle at the wrong time and can't cancel out in time. At which point it is a lot harder to say it is "your" fault

If Sekiro is any indication I suspect we'll see more "hard but fair" spectacle fighters in the coming years. But it will definitely be an offshoot of both genres. Maybe it will be similar to how CS was a hybrid of Rainbow Six and Quake/UT mods or maybe it will end up like Drive where there is a dedicated fanbase but most people dislike it for not being enough of what they wanted.

@gundato: Part of the reason I go with DMC or other stuff over DS, even though I played a bit of 1, is the TOXIC community that has formed around DS full of basement dwellers. As far as the hard but fair point I don't think its fair to put enemies hidden in places and just kill me quickly and have to replay the same part over until I memorize the locations and movements thats not what makes a good action game IMO. I should have such an in depth understanding of my character's combat abilities that I can adapt on the fly to enemy tactics like a real fighter would; and the enemies have to have GOOD AI that will try to outsmart you like go in close when you want distance or create distance if you want close quarters and stuff like that. With limited gaming time I hate running through the same A to B over and over to memorize

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boozak said:

region and this is almost 50 for a boxed copy and 60 for digital, which is crazy.

Anyway, i'm sure it'll be good, and i'll play it, just maybe not at launch. I'm also not sure where i'll play it because there arent any good comparisons out yet. (IGN did one but its shit)

Yeah, at this point graphical comparisons don't mean much with how similar everything is(as well as YMMV on PC). Performance comparisons are more useful and so far digital foundry are the only ones who do that well.

Nodima

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

@reap3r160: It was 60fps on the PS4 Pro but would drop at times when the bigger enemies were on screen.

Gundato

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Gundato

@ieee_gb said:

@gundato: Part of the reason I go with DMC or other stuff over DS, even though I played a bit of 1, is the TOXIC community that has formed around DS full of basement dwellers. As far as the hard but fair point I don't think its fair to put enemies hidden in places and just kill me quickly and have to replay the same part over until I memorize the locations and movements thats not what makes a good action game IMO. I should have such an in depth understanding of my character's combat abilities that I can adapt on the fly to enemy tactics like a real fighter would; and the enemies have to have GOOD AI that will try to outsmart you like go in close when you want distance or create distance if you want close quarters and stuff like that. With limited gaming time I hate running through the same A to B over and over to memorize

First: Glass houses and stones?

Second: Barring probably one spot in Dark 1 and a good many spots in Demon, there actually aren't many, if any, hidden enemies that can't be avoided without soap stone messages. You need to get used to raising your shield when you turn a corner or being ready to dodge away the moment you open a chest you verified wasn't a mimic.

And once you factor in blood stains and soap stones, even Demon was fair with all its traps.

As for what you describe: That is exactly what a lot of people who play souls games eventually get. When I was playing Dark 3 for the first time I was screen sharing and chatting to a friend and explaining the lore (and gushing over a certain area). Got to the boss of that area and my brain was on full stream of consciousness and I was apparently describing the tactics I was using, assessing the boss's movements, making note of when I should throw a fireball, and so forth.

In a lot of ways, Souls combat is to Spectacle Fighters as Dive Kick was to fighting games. Yeah, it is a lot simpler on the surface. But it is the exact same thought processes and movements just with less emphasis on muscle memory.

As for wasting time: That is a complaint I actually agree with. Demon and more than a few places in Dark 1 were very bad about bonfire locations which led to very tedious encounters. Dark 1-3 and endgame Bloodborne mostly made the "mistake" of hiding bonfires. With soapstone and the like you can get a feel for where something is hidden. But it can be really annoying to think you need to sprint for three minutes to go fight a boss when the secret bonfire was right above the gate.

pompouspizza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boozak: The pricing is crazy! I usually try to go digital whenever I can but £60 is insanity. I found the game for £45 with a free steelbook which isn’t bad.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.