Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Senko no Ronde

Franchise »

A franchise of shmup/fighting game hybrids.

G.Rev making new Senko no Ronde for Vita.

Icemael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

User Lists: 20

#1  Edited By Icemael
    http://andriasang.com/con069/senko_no_ronde_vita/ 

G.Rev held its latest streaming web event today. While 3DS shooter Kokuga was one of the main focuses of the event, the studio also announced PlayStation Vita support. Its first game will be a new entry in the Senko no Ronde shooting series, with plans for a release in 2013.

Maruyama believes the final product will end up being greatly different from past entries in the series. He even said that they may end up not using the Senko no Ronde name.

I like Senko no Ronde, but I can't say I'm into the idea of Senko no Ronde on a portable device. I'm not interested in online multiplayer and local multiplayer will just be a hassle, what with the need of two Vitas and possibly also two copies of the game. But I guess since it'll be "greatly different", possibly to the point where they won't even use the Senko no Ronde name, it might not even be a multiplayer-focused game.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.