Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Serah Farron

Character » appears in 5 games

Serah is the main character of Final Fantasy XIII-2. She is Lightning's younger sister and Snow's fiancée.

I Didn't Like This Character

The_LMFAO_Guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By The_LMFAO_Guy

The thing that turned me off about the story of Final Fantasy 13 is the character Sarah Farron. At first thing I notice is that the design is awful, the side ponytail, white blouse, a mini skirt, and long socks? She looks like she coming from a Britney Spears video from the late 90s, or a prostitute. Well actually, they're one in the same, believe me I paid for one. . . . . >_>

What's worse is that she's involve is a relationship with a dude name Snow, who's also is about to be married to, who looks like he's in his mid-twenties while the whore looks likes she's fifteen. There's also the height, Snow must be like two feet taller than her. Might as well write in that the whore use to have a penis, I mean, the relationship is already one hundred miles away from reasonable, to just plain odd. Also, why is it that a older dude would want to marry fifteen-year-old prostitute? Didn't anybody ever tell him that good old saying, "never make a ho a house wife"?

What are your thoughts?

BabyChooChoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By BabyChooChoo

I feel the same way (though I didn't like anything about the game to be honest), but my god, I could not possibly have said it as good as you did lol.

Mr_Skeleton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#3  Edited By Mr_Skeleton

Well it is a JRPG.

david3cm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By david3cm

The minute you start trying to rationalize anything about the characters, the relations they have, or anything really about the final fantasy series you have started on a path that leads too nothing but headache. Though the FF series is not really for me, there might be people out there who could better discuss the relationships in JRPGs to great detail, I am not one of those people.

The_LMFAO_Guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By The_LMFAO_Guy

They could of at least made her looked older and not dressed like a prostitute. Seeing an adult in his twenties with a under age prostitute mirrors my real life. Again, I paid for an night with one, but I didn't know she was under age.

I play games for fantasy, not reality. Someone should tell Square, "hey, the word "fantasy" is in the title, dumbass! Ha ha!"

IBurningStar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6  Edited By IBurningStar

Stop. Don't try to rationalize or put any amount of thought into the characters of Final Fantasy XIII. Nothing about them makes sense or even comes close to resembling logical human behavior. It is all crazy melodramatic Japanese bullshit. 

You know how in Lovecraft stories people would often go insane after investigating and thinking about Cthulhu and everything too much? Some thing here. Stop trying to rationalize any of this. You will be much happier in the long run. Trust me.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.