Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Sex Change

Concept »

This applies to games where characters physically change from one sex to another. This ranges from a character being able to change sex as part of the gameplay (perhaps specifically of the opponents) to being limited to the story or character customisation between the sexes being permitted after starting a campaign.

Gender change questions, comments, etc.

Giantkitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Giantkitty

This is for questions about whether a character  should fall under gender change  or comments  relating to this. These got kind of split up in other threads.

I put Bugs Bunny in, that was a no brainer, same for Rocky Interactive Horror Show

I decided not to put Otis from the Barnyard series in. Even though he has udders, that never seemed to change, I put him under androgyny and I guess if there was an intersexual/hermaphrodite concept he'd be there

Anyone know  if Agent  Wendy Pleakley  from the Lilo and Stitch series  makes any cross dressing video game appearances?  There really doesn't seem to be any detailed information  about these games  anywhere.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.