Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Sgt. Slaughter

Character » appears in 11 games

Sgt. Slaughter is a retired American professional wrestler who appears in many wrestling games. He is a member of the WWE Hall of Fame.

Dood!!!

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#1  Edited By jakob187

Nice default picture.  Why isn't there more info on this damn page, though?!!??!

I need to get to work on this shit!!!
    Hamz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By Hamz

I think that was taken from Vinny's twitter feed. Vinny is a god among men, amazing pose lol

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#3  Edited By jakob187
    Hamz said:
    "I think that was taken from Vinny's twitter feed. Vinny is a god among men, amazing pose lol"
    I'm kind of saddened that Jeff is cut out of the other picture.

The one thing I'm curious about:  did either of them get put in the Cobra Clutch at all?
    Hamz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By Hamz
    jakob187 said:
    "Hamz said:
    "I think that was taken from Vinny's twitter feed. Vinny is a god among men, amazing pose lol"
    I'm kind of saddened that Jeff is cut out of the other picture.

The one thing I'm curious about:  did either of them get put in the Cobra Clutch at all?
    "
    We can only hope they did and a picture exists.....because nothing would be more epic.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.