Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Shadow Complex

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Aug 19, 2009

Reluctant hero Jason Fleming investigates a hidden underground complex to rescue his girlfriend Claire in this Metroid-style action-adventure game.

Proving Grounds: The Big One

Crono

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By Crono

Ok I have had no problem in the proving grounds up until this point.  I have run into a door that requires a missile launcher to open.  I have found a missile pack but cannot for the life of me find the actual missile launcher.  Can anyone help!?

Well I can not select the missiles despite the icon being there.   My friend did the thing and got the missiles and said that was all he had to do.  I have switched controllers and everything.  I guess I got bugged.

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#2  Edited By jakob187

That would mean you continued going to the west whenever you used the Friction Dampener.  Instead, you should've gone a completely separate way to the east in order to get to the Hookshot and Missile Launcher.  Here's a video to illustrate this point: 

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.