Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Shadow Complex

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Aug 19, 2009

Reluctant hero Jason Fleming investigates a hidden underground complex to rescue his girlfriend Claire in this Metroid-style action-adventure game.

Rocket Launcher Location? *SPOILERS*

8xBiT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By 8xBiT

Where is the rocket launcher, I am on a part where I am sure that is the only way to get through. I have the second armor (the one you get to try and take claire out of the area), and im sure I must have missed it.

asurastrike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 8

#2  Edited By asurastrike
    @8xBiT said:
    " Where is the rocket launcher, I am on a part where I am sure that is the only way to get through. I have the second armor (the one you get to try and take claire out of the area), and im sure I must have missed it. "
    Won't the blue line show you where it is, if it is indeed needed?
    Avatar image for lordxavierbritish
    LordXavierBritish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By LordXavierBritish

I'm in this spot as well.

The map shows a regular door where a missile door is and I can't find a way past it.

Hannibal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By Hannibal

Go down and to the left, there are a lot of winding cave kind of things and two missile doors, and an enemy or two. In the left region of that area, hard to find, is the path to the missile launcher.

MrKlorox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By MrKlorox

I'm looking for it myself. I think I;m making my way around to it now -- I just made it back to the surface after getting friction damper. Joystiq's final map says it's in the purple/lavender area in the far mid-right. 

<<for a spoiler map with locations marked, click here>>   
    Look for the big red M.  

I suspect one might be able to get it earlier as the space for it in the menu is before the foam launcher (I assume), which I already posess. 

(edit: working link -- oops) 

edit 3: okay. go to the floor above and look for a vent to shoot. A few winding caves are a good summary. You'll drop down to the right level and into the room with the launcher. hint: push against all "walls" in the crawlspaces and look for white trap doors.

Cheapoz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By Cheapoz

I know where you were. In the room that the blue line shows you to go through, but the door is red? Just go back a bit to the right in that room and there's an air vent above you. You'll figure out the rest after that. Took me awhile too...

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.