Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Shadow Complex

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Aug 19, 2009

Reluctant hero Jason Fleming investigates a hidden underground complex to rescue his girlfriend Claire in this Metroid-style action-adventure game.

the ? goes away when you have the item?

MikeydCT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 37

User Lists: 7

#1  Edited By MikeydCT

Im missing 1 passkey, I looked on the map that shows where everything is and its mark with a . meaning i got it right? i hit level 20 that marks the stuff you missed on the map and there are no ? on the map. can anyone help me?    

Rayfield

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By Rayfield

As far as I know yes. The ? turns into a . when you get the item.  

ghad13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By ghad13

The last passkey is lot pointed out for you you have to find it yourself. I could tell you were it is nut idk if i should.

r0k1ll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By r0k1ll

Look in the room wear you got the Scuba mask. That was my last one. If not, look on a guide for a pass key in a save room. There is no ? if its a save room.

Kyle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 12

#5  Edited By Kyle

Yes, the room where you got the scuba mask will not have a question mark on it because you got the scuba mask, but there is still a passkey in that room. Took me forever to figure it out.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.