e7c's Shadow Complex (Xbox 360 Games Store) review

Avatar image for e7c
  • e7c wrote this review on .
  • e7c has written a total of 3 reviews. The last one was for Minecraft

Simply amazing

This game was one I knew was going to be great as soon as I saw the first 10 minutes and after that I found myself so lost in exploration that I had spent hours just going back to collect everything and the boss fights were amazing to find the weaknesses and utilize them to beat the bosses as quick as possible. There were also times when I found myself just experimenting with the different weapons and equipment to see if I could kill all the enemies in the area silently. Other than that I found I played through this game about 5 or 6 times not to level but to explore and just the fun of combat. I am actually just about to start a 100% completion run today so I need to get to that.

Other reviews for Shadow Complex (Xbox 360 Games Store)

If Samus Was To Ever Have A Baby, This Would Be It 0

When gamers over twenty reminisce about their favorite video games, you'll commonly hear Super Metroid mentioned.   This sci-fi title is often recognized as the finest of the adventure saga known as Metroid.  In Metroid games, you typically explore massive planets that are chalk-full of secrets and power-ups, and Super Metroid was no exception.   The series hero, Samus, would find various suits and equipment that would enable her to reach new areas.   Much of Super Metroid was played in linear ...

Shadow Complex is one of the best XBLA games to come out yet 0

Shadow Complex is awesome. If you've ever played a Metroid game, you should know what playing Chair Entertainment's creation is like. The gameplay focuses on exploring a huge complex and upgrading your character to unlock new areas. The constant sense and desire of progression, along with a pretty solid shooting engine make this game pretty addictive.   Jason comes across the complex by accident. Thankfully, he's been trained by his father to be a supersoldier! Shadow Complex has you t...