Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Shadow Warrior

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Sep 26, 2013

Legendary, quick-witted swordsman Lo Wang returns to fight demonic forces in this total re-imagining of 3D Realms' 1997 Asia-themed first-person shooter of the same name.

Has anyone beat Zilla on Heroic?

RavenX302

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

I have been having a terrible time with Zilla on Heroic for the PS4...

I didnt have a problem with heroic and just kinda cruised thought it, (which, was a bit surprising) However, on chapter 16, you take on Zilla (again) and once you beat him down enough, he goes into a healing state where you just cut the bitch up until he dies. But, on this difficulty I can't seem to press the R2 button enough to fucking kill the prick. I pounded the damn thing for 45 minutes and had to give up, it was just too tiring. I know this is the way that you beat him (at least I'm pretty sure) because I beat this game twice already.

Fredchuckdave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Not sure but planning to go through it on insane if you have some insights in that regard.

RavenX302

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By RavenX302

@fredchuckdave: I'd focus on just the healing for powers (or skills???) and then the best skills (or...powers? i can't remember) are aswang hunger, kenshi and kensei and inner reserve 1 to 3 and the recovery...I also found the ammo upgrades to be great..and the fucking bow with the hold R2 upgrade is amazing at head shots....just pop in and out of zooming and it triggers on their head, and can take down the big red dudes in 5 or 6 hits and most small with one.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.