Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Shadow Warrior

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Sep 26, 2013

Legendary, quick-witted swordsman Lo Wang returns to fight demonic forces in this total re-imagining of 3D Realms' 1997 Asia-themed first-person shooter of the same name.

This game is amazing, just WOW

• 50 results
    bybeach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#51  Edited By bybeach

Welp, I found a half-naked 8-Bit Anime girl in a bathtub today. I don't know if I can play this game again.

If you wait long enough, you can see where her crotch hairline must start...maybe. I try to use my imagination.

I'm getting a real big kick out of this game. The difficulty just ramped up, and I am not the best swordsman in the world.. I'm getting better. But it is a surprisingly pretty game, and I am really enjoying it. The humor isn't a deal breaker, it is never bad, though no I am not going to get sliced up because I threw away my controller laughing to tears. What I am surprised about is that there is not a bit more noise about Shadow Warrior. It is not AAA, and that is fine. It's still quality, and even satisfies some nostalgia.

bybeach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

I'll chime in, just finished the game a few minutes ago. It was pretty damned good. Sure you could see some limitations and such, but I enjoyed it. I think the only thing that bothered me besides the sometimes up and down difficulty was what I think is over-use of light bloom. At least that is what I would call it. But nothing killed my enthusiasm for finishing this game. And after all, there is a way of cheesing through by quick saves if one must. They did provide various enemies and different tactics. I got used to the menus after a short while (you must check them all!)

For what it is and everything, good job, Wild Flying Hog. Had a fun time with this.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.