Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Shadowrun

Game » consists of 6 releases. Released May 29, 2007

An online-focused shooter based on the tabletop RPG of the same name, giving players modern weapons as well as various magic abilities. It was the first game to allow cross-platform play between Xbox 360 and PC players on the same servers.

On sale in the Backward Compat Sale for $3.75

jaycrockett

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 5

I think I'll pick it up, if there would ever be a time again where there are players I figure it's now. Even if it's still dead for 4 bucks I can play with bots. Always thought this game was better than it got credit for.

Avatar image for a_cute_squirtle
    A_Cute_Squirtle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

Best game

WillyOD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Great game!

jaycrockett

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bought it and played the tutorial. It is still interesting and fun. Way ahead of it's time. We'll see if there is anyone playing online tonight.

DystopiaX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

. Way ahead of it's time.

Yup. I remember a lot of reviews at the time complaining that it was multiplayer only, no campaign, and that the class-based system was weird. Look at where we are now lol. The only thing that this game is missing to make it modern is some kind of leveling/progression/loot system.

jaycrockett

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes this is basically a rudimentary Overwatch. All really needs is some progression system (maybe just cosmetics) and some modes and maps.

I was able to get into a multiplayer match pretty quickly, though I did get disconnected later.

All in all a good 4 bucks spent.

Capum15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Capum15

Oh man, I forgot about this game. I might pick it up again when I get home, as I remember having a lot of fun with it (pretty sure it was one of the first games I had on my 360).

Gonna have to give that list a more thorough look later. I only grabbed Fable 2 (wanted it digitally, and I have the dlc) and Black Ops 2 (never played it, wanted to see the story). I wish CoD games would drop below $20, but oh well.

OurSin_360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I am surprised they still have servers up?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.