Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Shadows of the Damned

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Jun 21, 2011

As demon hunter Garcia "F**king" Hotspur, players must venture into Hell itself in order to rescue Paula, Garcia's innocent girlfriend, from the sadistic torments of Fleming, the Lord of Demons.

Final FINAL boss fight help

Avatar image for magnusvermagnusson
    MagnusVerMagnusson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

The Winged Paula boss fight is making me want to drown infants. I know i need the dentist but i didn't spend any of my upgrades on it, it was all to the hot boner (I blame Dead Space for that mentality). No matter how many times I shoot, I feel like I don't have enough ammo to kill the crazy bitch and now my controller has a dent in it. I swear to god, I'm glad this game bombed. That's something I don't want to say but it's making me seriously think less of the game which is unfortunate because I thought this was pretty good for the most part. How screwed am I for not upgrading the Dentist AT ALL?

Rolyatkcinmai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By Rolyatkcinmai

I didn't run into any real problems there. Are you referring to the part where she's going backwards through the tunnel?

MagnusVerMagnusson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think so, where the darkness is constantly moving. I started with zero ammo and I am totally dependent on the ammo crates and the clips are so short. 50 to be exact. So i have to wait for an ammo crate and make every shot count. No upgrades to the Dentist AT ALL. How screwed am I?

Rolyatkcinmai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4  Edited By Rolyatkcinmai

I'm not really sure. I didn't use the dentist in that part, though I had all of my guns fully upgraded long before then. You should be able to get by without it.

sixtyxcelph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#5  Edited By sixtyxcelph

Probably pretty screwed.  If you've got good aim, I'd say you've still got a chance.  Otherwise... best of luck! (^_^)  You must have decent aim, though, to make it that far without upgrading anything but the Hot Boner.  

I definitely think it's a little extreme to blame the game for your poor choices.

MagnusVerMagnusson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah, I know, It's pretty good actually. Just channeling all my frustration anywhere but myself lol. But seriously, can I use the boner to defeat my girlfriend? (hehe)

sixtyxcelph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#7  Edited By sixtyxcelph

XD  You should be able to, theoretically.  I'm unsure if you've got enough ammo to do it?  But you do randomly pick up ammo crates as you go along... yeah, definitely should be able to defeat her, it'll just be a looong fight, haha.

me3639

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 4

#8  Edited By me3639

If you are playing on hard, when you go through the door make sure the gun is maxed with ammo. If not good luck.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.