Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Shakedown: Hawaii

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released May 07, 2019

VBlank's spiritual successor to their hit game Retro City Rampage.

Shakedown Hawaii coming to the Wii U and original Wii. Yes, it is, unfortunately, still 2020.

bigsocrates

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

It's confirmed, baby.

I haven't played Shakedown Hawaii, though it's on my list of games to play and I enjoyed Retro City Rampage quite a bit, but I love that they're releasing a Wii game in 2020 that's not a sports or Just Dance title. It's Europe only and a limited run, but still. The Wii debuted in 2006 and was replaced in 2012 by a system that was, itself, replaced in 2017. It's 2 generations old and it's getting a new physical release. That's awesome. I realize there have been new games on Dreamcast and even like SNES and Genesis, but those are generally homebrews and hobby projects, not new games by professional game makers, and they're intentionally designed as homages to those systems. This is just a new game coming to Wii because it can, and that's great, and I will absolutely not buy a copy because my Wii has been in storage for years and my current TV doesn't have the proper hook ups and I never liked the Wii to begin with. I will play the game on Switch or PS4 though!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.