Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Shin Megami Tensei: Digital Devil Saga

Game » consists of 4 releases. Released Jul 15, 2004

Help Serph and the Embryon learn the truth of the Junkyard while devouring their foes in the hopes to eventually ascend to Nirvana.

Reprint

Darth_Tater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Darth_Tater

So this game got a reprint thanks to Atlus USA.  It originally MSRP's for $34.99, but since Play-Asia are jerks they sold it for $44.90.
    Originally, this was going to be a double disc, with the new case but the audio included.  Unfortunately, the audio business they went with last time said the order wasn't big enough.

Who else is happy to just be playing this game?

zitosilva

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By zitosilva

I still have'nt bought it. I'm in the middle of Nocturne at the moment. I saw the same thing in play-asia, but what is funny is that here in Brazil the series is nt popular at all, so some internet stores still hold copies from the original release. I plan on getting as soon as I finish Nocturne, but I'll probably take a long time to.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.