Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Shin Megami Tensei IV

Game » consists of 6 releases. Released May 23, 2013

The fourth numbered entry in Atlus's RPG series of occult-themed tales in a post-apocalyptic world.

First impressions so far?

• 156 results
    cotain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

@zeik: Awesome man, thanks for the heads-up. I guess when I checked the eShop last they weren't there yet because nothing showed up. I'll give it another look.

Zeik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@cotain said:

@zeik: Awesome man, thanks for the heads-up. I guess when I checked the eShop last they weren't there yet because nothing showed up. I'll give it another look.

You actually have to go through the in-game menu from the start menu to access and download the DLC. I believe you can see it on the store, but it just redirects you to the game. (And you'll just get an error if the cart isn't in the 3DS.)

MideonNViscera

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well I spent a few days with this and made it about 16 hours in. I don't like it. The demon fusion is cool, and I spent more time dicking with that than anything else.

The rest of the game is so fucking blah though. The whole thing is just menu selections other than running around the bland environments. Things like having to look down to go down are just pointless, and annoying after awhile. Since everything is so bland it's hard as hell to remember where anything is. The overworld map in Tokyo is just atrocious. Reminds me of FF7.

It's just not fun, and strangely gave me a headache.

Snarkasaur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I apparently love the game as I drunkenly bought all the DLC last night. Hope it's remotely worth it!

MormonWarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 21

With this and Etrian Odyssey IV (and probably others) the 3DS is getting some serious hard-hitting crazy hardcore JRPGs, isn't it? Now it just needs some intense roguelikes and it'll have everything.

cotain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

@zeik: Yessir.I finally got it. Even after going through the in-game option I still had some difficulties. Probably due to having the digi version?... Maybe?... Most likely?

My 3DS friend code is: 1418-6820-7373

Please, feel free to add me. Just hit me up and let me know so I can do the same. I need to try out the online demon/street passing/thingy anyways :)

Zeik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cotain: Unfortunately the street passing thingy can only be done locally. At least until they update street passing to work online.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.