Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Shin Megami Tensei IV

Game » consists of 6 releases. Released May 23, 2013

The fourth numbered entry in Atlus's RPG series of occult-themed tales in a post-apocalyptic world.

SMT4 to be released in Europe along with bonus goodies.

Amethus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Amethus

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2013/04/nintendo_direct_watch_the_european_3ds_presentation_live

Announced on the EU Nintendo Direct (at the 35:35 mark), SMTIV will be coming to Europe! Hooray! I live in NA but I always hear about how long it takes for Megaten titles to make it over (if at all). So it's nice that more people can get it.

Not only that but it's been announced that first prints of the game will include some neat stuff including a 176 page strategy guide. Compared to what I usually see in first copies (a sample CD) that's not too bad.

http://atlus.com/smt4/purchase.html

wwfundertaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 25

#2  Edited By wwfundertaker

This is great news for Europe, im really excited and hopefully more games will come within a reasonable time.

LordAndrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 36

Who's publishing?

Amethus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Who's publishing?

As far as I know, it didn't say. Guess we'll have to wait on the specifics.

Cloudenvy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By Cloudenvy

@amethus said:

@lordandrew said:

Who's publishing?

As far as I know, it didn't say. Guess we'll have to wait on the specifics.

Didn't NIS America just enter a partnership with Atlus regarding future Europe releases?

“NISA’s European producer approached Atlus USA to propose a partnership for publishing Atlus titles in Europe, and after discussing and finalizing everything, we came to an agreement,” Yamashita shared with us. “NISA has self-published a large number of RPGs in Europe since 2009, and Atlus had a strong desire to license their titles to a company that had experience selling RPGs in Europe. So the talks between the two parties went very smoothly.”

“Currently, the games are selected on a title-by-title basis,” Yamashita revealed to us. “However, NISA is very interested in establishing a long-term relationship with Atlus to secure future titles from them.”

So I'm guessing this is going to be done by NISA.

Amethus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Amethus

Guess that'd be it then. Frankly I'm pretty clueless so I'm glad you chimed in.

Reinbach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Reinbach

This is great news for Europe, im really excited and hopefully more games will come within a reasonable time.

I know I'm late but I couldn't help but laugh when I saw your avatar next to that statement.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.