Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 FES

Game » consists of 7 releases. Released Apr 19, 2007

This expanded edition of Persona 3 adds additional content and a continuation of the original game's storyline.

Anyone else disappointed with the movies?

Persona3rocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Okay, so I saw Persona 3 Spring of Birth, and I must say I was rather disappointed with the way they showed character development. Junpei and Fuuka got a lot, and Yukari got a little, but Mitsuru and Akihiko really got non at all. And now, after the second movie has been previewed in Japan, I am hearing that Mitsuru barely gets anything once again. I find that kind of funny, considering she was easily the third most important character in the game, next to Makoto and Aigis. Especially since this movie will be first to introduce the importance of Kirijo in the plot and Mitsuru's connection to the background of the story, I figured she would be a lot more important and that she might get some focus. But i hear that this isn't the case, and I must say I'm the least bit disappointed. Anyone else feel this way or have anything to say on the topic?

I don't know, I just don't get how they can take one of the most important characters and make her completely unimportant.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.