Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 FES

Game » consists of 7 releases. Released Apr 19, 2007

This expanded edition of Persona 3 adds additional content and a continuation of the original game's storyline.

In storyline, which party member was the strongest?

Persona3rocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I mean with personas and other than the MC, cause he was a badass and was obviously the strongest!

bigjeffrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

The robot lady.

Petiew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Petiew

Aigis, on account of being a robot with multiple guns. Then probably Akihiko.

LordAndrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 36

Fuuka, obviously.

Zeik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aigis, followed by Mitsuru probably, since she had her Persona the longest out of anyone.

MetalGearSunny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

@zeik said:

Aigis, followed by Mitsuru probably, since she had her Persona the longest out of anyone.

Whatever, I don't care how long you had your Persona, if you're just going to cast charm then you need to get the fuck out of my party.

donutfever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 35

#7  Edited By donutfever

@bigjeffrey: BIASED.

EDIT: My answer is whatever P3 character has the highest win-to-loss ratio in P4A. Because Math.

Avatar image for video_game_king
    Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

User Lists: 14

Eff first posts, this is the only real answer!

Loading Video...

Justin258

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 8

@zeik said:

Whatever, I don't care how long you had your Persona, if you're just going to cast charm then you need to get the fuck out of my party.

When Mitsuru actually got around to casting useful spells, however, I found that she hit harder than anyone else with the possible exception of the MC. I had her dealing damage for most of the final boss battle.

MetalGearSunny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

@metalgearsunny said:

@zeik said:

When Mitsuru actually got around to casting useful spells, however, I found that she hit harder than anyone else with the possible exception of the MC. I had her dealing damage for most of the final boss battle.

I never had her cast anything useful lol

Avatar image for living4theday258
    living4theday258

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@believer258 said:

@metalgearsunny said:

@zeik said:

I never had her cast anything useful lol

Mind charge combined with bufudyne dealt a ton of damage to most things.

j0lter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aigis is probably the best bet, she can deal some heavy damage. In the end you really just have to overpower the MC.

FLStyle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

Damn it the OP asked "In storyline, which party member was the strongest?"

What's with all the gameplay chatter? Come on people!

So not including the MC I believe it goes Aigis > Mitsuru > Akihiko > Shinji > The rest.

Aigis's feats outshine Mitsuru despite impressive showings from both at various points in the P3 time-line and Mitsuru's magical power and strategical intelligence beats Akihiko's physical abilities and his rush-down, head on nature. Shinji, despite his issues has the strength and experience over the new guys. Everyone else are on the same level, though I may place the kid and the dog at the bottom because they don't really have anything going for them defensively. They seem like glass cannons that wouldn't pack that big of punch compared to the top 3.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.