Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 FES

Game » consists of 7 releases. Released Apr 19, 2007

This expanded edition of Persona 3 adds additional content and a continuation of the original game's storyline.

Persona 3 The Movie - Thread

toowalrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By toowalrus

So, this thread's not going to get much use right now, but since they're going to be updating the official website and twitter account with new information every full moon, we should probably have a place to talk about this thing as it's release date approaches, and as each movie as released. Following in the footsteps of the hugely successful Persona 4 The Animation threadSO!

Last night was a full moon. Not much new info this month. They've updated the website with some new art (which I'm currently using as a phone lock screen). The teaser also plays automatically when you open the page now, too. Oh! Google translate can't really make sense of last night's tweet, so if any of you can do a better job...

No Caption Provided

Oh, one more thing. I'm sure some of you remember this thread about the Persona 4 Rainmeter skin, but did you know there's also a Persona 3 version? It's pretty rad, adds a nifty little graphic to your desktop counting down the days to the next full moon. Also, at midnight it flips over to "Dark Hour", which I think is pretty cool.

No Caption Provided

I guess the reason I'm so excited about this movie series is because I played Persona 3 for the first time a few months ago, and it's quickly become one of my favorite games. It's probably a little premature to be getting hyped about an anime movie based on a video game... but I can't help myself!

MezZa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By MezZa

Well, not much to say right now, but super excited for this. I'm coming off of having recently beat the game as well.

nightriff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 7

#3  Edited By nightriff

I still need to see the animation but I haven't been able to find a good sub or dub version (preferably dub because I'm lazy). Anything from P3 or 4 I will devour, awesome games and after beating them I want more, so bring on a movie.

bigjeffrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By bigjeffrey

What i love about this is their information releases every full moon. Here is the most recent update. Until the next moon.

No Caption Provided

Ketch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Persona 3 is coming out in multiple movies right? Man, movies always take so much time to get subbed...

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.