Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 Portable

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Nov 01, 2009

Persona 3 Portable is an enhanced port of Persona 3 for PSP. New features include an additional female protagonist as well as certain gameplay adjustments introduced in Persona 4.

Easter Egg in P3P

nintendoll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Edited By nintendoll

This may be in Persona FES as well (it's the one edition of the game I don't own). For one of Elizabeth's quests, you need to get a portable game player from Junpei. Everyone who has already played knows that this is a reference to the PSP, as Junpei refers to it as the COMPstation Portable. However, if you take a second to look at the key items in your inventory, you will see that the item has an awesome description: "The 'Odin Cube' disc is already in the tray." 

Someone may have already pointed this out, but I just found it and it put a little smile on my face <3

nintendoll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By nintendoll

This may be in Persona FES as well (it's the one edition of the game I don't own). For one of Elizabeth's quests, you need to get a portable game player from Junpei. Everyone who has already played knows that this is a reference to the PSP, as Junpei refers to it as the COMPstation Portable. However, if you take a second to look at the key items in your inventory, you will see that the item has an awesome description: "The 'Odin Cube' disc is already in the tray." 

Someone may have already pointed this out, but I just found it and it put a little smile on my face <3

originalgman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By originalgman

It was in FES, I noticed it first there. I didn't even recognize it at first even though I had played a bit of Odin Sphere. Afterward I played it through completely, and added it to my list of great Atlus published games like Demon's Souls. Man... a portable version of Odin Sphere would rock, too. It would work so well on the PSP screen. And to think up until this year, I only owned 2 PSP games.

LordAndrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 36

#3  Edited By LordAndrew

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.