Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 Portable

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Nov 01, 2009

Persona 3 Portable is an enhanced port of Persona 3 for PSP. New features include an additional female protagonist as well as certain gameplay adjustments introduced in Persona 4.

Way to enable manual party control on easy?

Lukeweizer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Lukeweizer

I know it said the mode is for players who don't have time for battle tactics, but is there an option to turn on manual control of party members during battles? Can't see anything in the config options. Do I have to play on normal for that function? If I play on normal, is there an option to turn it on and off?

klaptos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By klaptos

It's during battle, if I remember right. Tactics option, maybe.

Lukeweizer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3  Edited By Lukeweizer
    @Klaptos

It's during battle, if I remember right. Tactics option, maybe.

All I could see in there was to give the AI directions on what to do. I'll explore more of those options though. Thanks.
    slax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 8

#4  Edited By slax

@Lukeweizer: It's the second to the last option on that tactics screen in battle. It says direct control or something similar. In normal, which is what I'm playing right now, you can change the tactics on the fly. I assume the same is for easy.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.