Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3

Game » consists of 4 releases. Released Jul 13, 2006

Persona 3 is the fourth main entry in the Persona series. Introducing the "Social Link" system and removing several Shin Megami Tensei staples including the post-apocalyptic setting, Persona 3 greatly expanded the popularity of the series, particularly in the west. It also established the balance of traditional role-playing combat and social simulation that would define the series going forward.

Persona 3

nima

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

Edited By nima

I managed to complete persona 3 a few days ago and man. That was one heck of an awesome game. Im actually sad that i completed it. That game is huge. I spent just under 120 hours in it. I took the time to get my characters to level 99 which is the first time I have ever had the desire to do that in any rpg game.

Due to this enthusiasm I had in leveling up my characters, the end boss and other bosses became alot easier to beat. I loved that feeling that I was just overpowering these bosses that everyone was having trouble with.

I loved how this game ended, just pure brilliance. I can't wait for persona 4 (im in the uk so I have to wait). I should have gotten persona 4 when I was in Japan. Ah nevermind.

nima

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By nima

I managed to complete persona 3 a few days ago and man. That was one heck of an awesome game. Im actually sad that i completed it. That game is huge. I spent just under 120 hours in it. I took the time to get my characters to level 99 which is the first time I have ever had the desire to do that in any rpg game.

Due to this enthusiasm I had in leveling up my characters, the end boss and other bosses became alot easier to beat. I loved that feeling that I was just overpowering these bosses that everyone was having trouble with.

I loved how this game ended, just pure brilliance. I can't wait for persona 4 (im in the uk so I have to wait). I should have gotten persona 4 when I was in Japan. Ah nevermind.

kush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#2  Edited By kush

If you loved Persona 3 then you will love Persona 4. It has so many small enhancements that really refined the whole experience...sucks that your stuck waiting in the UK. I would definitely import if you're into that kind of stuff.

agent_lost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3  Edited By agent_lost

yep, it good I'm still playing P3 right now, I'm in November, can't wait to finish it and go to P4

RHCPfan24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 8

#4  Edited By RHCPfan24

I am playing Persona 4 right now, but I just bought Persona 3 FES. A bit backwards, isn't it? Well, I am going to finish P4 first and then go into FES. Hopefully I won't be accustomed to all the little changes here and there in P4 that I won't like FES.

nima

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By nima

I would import persona 4 but it wouldnt work on my ps2. So I guess I have to wait. I am hoping that persona 4 will rise to the level of excitment and enthusiasm I had whilst playing persona 3. I can't believe I enjoyed levelling up my characters. That is normally something that I dont find too exciting.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.