Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Jul 10, 2008

Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 is a role-playing game developed and published by Atlus for the PlayStation 2. It is chronologically the fifth installment in the Shin Megami Tensei: Persona series. Like its predecessor, its gameplay combines a traditional role-playing game with elements of a social simulation. Its critical and commercial success spawned a sizable media empire, including several spinoff titles.

Any point in seeing your girlfriend over and over again?

zitosilva

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By zitosilva

Like the title states, do I gain anything by seeing whichever girl became my girlfriend over and over again? I only saw her once after I maxed out the social link, so I don't know if I missed out on something... aside from closing my eyes and pressing my ears agains the tv speakers to pretend Yukiko's saying "I love you" to me, of course.

kush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By kush

As far as I know...once you max out a SL you have no reason to hang out with that person anymore, unless you just enjoy their company :P

shadows_kill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By shadows_kill

if you talk to them more and take them to a hotel or to your house you can have sex

BoG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By BoG
    shadows_kill said:
    "if you talk to them more and take them to a hotel or to your house you can have sex"
    False. Actually, there is only one person who you actually get a kiss from!
    Anyways, the only other day you need to see them is Christmas Eve, you'll get a special item. You can also have mutiple girlfriends, like I did.
    shadows_kill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By shadows_kill
    BoG said:
    "shadows_kill said:
    "if you talk to them more and take them to a hotel or to your house you can have sex"
    Anyways, the only other day you need to see them is Christmas Eve, you'll get a special item. You can also have mutiple girlfriends, like I did.
    "
    im going to tell your other girlfriends that your cheating on them
    LordAndrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 36

#6  Edited By LordAndrew

They're just trying to make it a bit more realistic than in P3, where you'd max a Social Link, and then never talk to them again. You don't have to do anything with them if you don't want to though.

zitosilva

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#7  Edited By zitosilva
    BoG said:
    "shadows_kill said:
    "
    Oh really? I didn't know that. I just turned down every other girl after the first one.
    dudacles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 71

#8  Edited By dudacles

Well, at least you have a sense of moral decency...

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.